ABC Family Airs Another Behind the Scenes Look at "Deathly Hallows"

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
July 09, 2010, 11:27 PM

In addition to the "On the Run" segment ABC Family showed earlier tonight during their Harry Potter weekend, we now have a new clip entitled "Forest Run." This segment features a behind the scenes look at a scene where Harry, Ron, and Hermione are being chased through a forest by some Snatchers. It also includes some funny commentary from the cast and crew on the shooting of the scene. You can watch the video in our Video Galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

hehehe i want to see Dan and Emma on the red carpet racing!!!!

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on July 11, 2010, 03:33 AM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

I can’t wait!!!!

Posted by Petra on July 11, 2010, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I won’t watch any more sneak peeks!!!!

Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

awww! I can;t watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on July 11, 2010, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I liked the scene, although I don’t think you could run from Death Eaters or the Snatchers, unless they were afraid of killing Harry maybe. Emma and Dan were quite fast and Rupert seemd to be held up a bit by fallen tree trunks.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 11, 2010, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Ohhh_thumb
2006 Points

HAHA, poor Rupert :)

Posted by Viccy6 {ROAR!} on July 11, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wow, they run fast! Its funny that they had the race!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 11, 2010, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

@doughboy6390 , The other poster ( whose name is FAR too long to copy ! LOL ! ) is correct, there is definitely a scene of the Death Eaters outside #12 Grimmauld, as well as a quick shot of the Trio entering the dark hallway, where I expect we’ll see the ghostly form of Dumbledore or something along those lines. Also, I can see a shot of Emma talking on a set whick looks more like the kitchen at Grimmauld than the Weasley’s kitchen – so do not despair.

@Yodathe hobbit – you are correct that they are not putting in " instead of " scenes – just adding and expanding on them is all ! They HAVE to ramp it up at times, that is film-making. I think it is awesome they are running from the Snatchers ! Much more exciting and ramps up the tension, then just watching endless conversations in the tent.

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on July 11, 2010, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I would sooo love to see that red carpet race.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on July 11, 2010, 07:01 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

i love how they try and raced each other my bet is on emma wining though.

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on July 12, 2010, 04:23 PM report to moderator

they were never chased by the snatchers.
Ron ran into them when he left Harry and Hermione.
The next time was when Harry said voldemort and they appeared outside their tent and the group included fenrir.
After which they were all taken to malfoy manor.

sigh. sigh. sigh.

Posted by DobbyWinkyKreacher on July 16, 2010, 05:26 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Oh! this is all making me feel so excited about the films, can’t wait for November to come!!! :D

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on July 16, 2010, 05:30 AM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

Very funny, red carpet race :)

Posted by hermione97 on July 17, 2010, 09:37 AM report to moderator
Nagini1_normal_thumb

Thank you for sharing these videos. As I’m in the UK, I was unable to watch them first hand on the television. The snatcher sequence looks very interesting indeed, and the camera it was filmed on is rather intriguing! I look forward to seeing a race between Dan and Emma on the red carpet!

Posted by Slytherins on July 18, 2010, 09:21 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How lovely…

Posted by Won_Two on July 20, 2010, 02:41 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"After this year, of course, many of you will cease studying with me," Snape went on. "I take only the best into my N.E.W.T. Potions class, which means some of us will certainly be saying good-bye."[br]His eyes rested on Harry and his lip curled...[br]"Bu