ABC Family Airs New "Deathly Hallows" Cast Interviews and Footage

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
July 08, 2010, 09:53 PM

As you may recall ABC Family is airing the first five Harry Potter movies this weekend, which will include new interviews with the cast and new footage from "Deathly Hallows." Some of these new interviews and footage have hit YouTube. The video includes a few of the actors and David Yates and David Heyman discussing "Deathly Hallows," as scenes from the movie play in the background, some of them, like clips of the battle at Hogwarts, which haven't been seen before. You can watch the video in our Video Galleries or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

P1010630_thumb

I’m watching SS now – saw the trailer, Dan, Emma & Rupert talk about the excitement and action – good stuff

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on July 08, 2010, 10:18 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Wow – 1st !

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on July 08, 2010, 10:19 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

They all look so much older – especially out of character – I’ll bet they’re convincing in the Epilogue

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on July 08, 2010, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Sdc13192_thumb

first yay!!!!!!

Posted by l-u-n-a on July 08, 2010, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Sdc13192_thumb

darn it not first.
It looks really cool. Can’t wait to see it.

Posted by l-u-n-a on July 08, 2010, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

I’ve been watching, and I saw the first one. It was amazing! So much footage of the Battle of Hogwarts being shot…aaahh. Exciting! And we saw about one glance of Snape. I hope we see more of him in previews and specials :}

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 08, 2010, 10:27 PM report to moderator
Jrhp_thumb

I’ve set my DVR to record all of it!!! Can’t wait!

Posted by ButterBeer-aholic on July 08, 2010, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

Wow. Awesome footage. I wonder where Harry and Hermione were trying to get to during the ‘gate’ scene? Pretty sure it’s during the battle though…

Posted by Scarlette on July 08, 2010, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

awesome! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 08, 2010, 10:44 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

woo this is awesome!!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on July 08, 2010, 11:01 PM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

You can see Neville with the sword!

Posted by PaintTheSky on July 08, 2010, 11:11 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD. I swear I’m going to die of excitment before this movie finnaly comes out!!!!!! Squeeeeeeee♥

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on July 08, 2010, 11:22 PM report to moderator
Monty-python-black-knight-with-one-arm-off-794357_thumb

Neville with the Sword of Gryffndor at 1:38!

Posted by Fastbak on July 08, 2010, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_small_thumb

this is sooooooooo exciting , all of it, i cannot wait for part 1 and then to be at leaky con in orlando for part 2…..oh my goodness……this is going to be such a great movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not enough words to express myself…….. :D

Posted by just another weasley ROAR,OoM2GS on July 08, 2010, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_la728bk7bd1qa7e4eo1_500_thumb

OMG this is sooooooooo exciting i cant wait im planning on going to the very first showing of part 1 in my area .

Posted by Mz.George Weasley on July 08, 2010, 11:47 PM report to moderator

"I still want to hear about anything odd. But you're not to go leaving Hogwarts without permission; it would be an ideal opportunity for someone to attack you."[br]"No one's tried to attack me so far, except a dragon and a couple of grindylows," Harry sai