High Quality Videos from ABC Family's Harry Potter Weekend Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
July 16, 2010, 09:35 PM

As you may recall, last week ABC Family aired three special behind the scenes segments for "Deathly Hallows." There are now high quality versions available for all three segments. ("The Story," "On the Run," and "Forest Run.")  You can watch them here and here and here or below.

Warner Brothers has also made the videos available for download:

The Story:

Large WMV / Medium WMV / Small WMV
Large QT / Medium QT / Small QT

On the Run:

Large WMV / Medium WMV / Small WMV
Large QT / Medium QT / Small QT

Forest Run:

Large WMV / Medium WMV / Small WMV
Large QT / Medium QT / Small QT

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" will be in theatres November 19th and "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will arrive July 15th, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hp-lupin-wand-short-100_thumb

First! Thanks for these!

Posted by Lucida on July 16, 2010, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_007_thumb

second woop! :D awesomee,! these are awesomee! :D cant waiit for the moviess! :D

Posted by mmmDraco;x {^HISS^} ☮♡ϟ on July 16, 2010, 10:04 PM report to moderator

Love the idea of a race on the red carpet. LOL.

Great teaser videos – I can’t wait!

Posted by Jillxoxo on July 16, 2010, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Dorks3xl_thumb

Awesome! Now I can put these on my Zune.

Posted by pixi jo *ROAR* on July 16, 2010, 10:58 PM report to moderator

Ohh!! myy Gossh!! i just can’t waiit for it! aww!! I LOVE IT! thanks!

Posted by aauroBlaack on July 16, 2010, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

hooray! I missed HP Weekend and didn’t see these. thanks!

Posted by KC Nox on July 16, 2010, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

that made for a much better frame-by-frame! okay, so now i can see that ron and hermione running on the beach, which i thought was weird because hermione was just torutured, is actually a behind-the-scenes clip because you can just see emma’s sunglasses and rupert is clearly laughing. NERD ALERT.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on July 16, 2010, 11:18 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

Great! I’m so excited for the new movies!

Posted by Figment on July 17, 2010, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Jksgdhlkjhdsfg_thumb

I was already anticipating the upcoming movie but this had just made me super excited!!!
I cannot wait!
What really gets on my nerves though is how they make it seem there are more alone time heart-to-heart scenes with Harry and Hermione than with Ron and Hermione.
And they didn’t even interview Rupert that much. Just one or two snippets. I don’t know. Is that just me?
Anyway, still looking forward to the film! :D

Posted by RavenclawZombie on July 17, 2010, 12:22 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Well it was amazing watching the behind the scenes video and the interviews of the cast looks like they have enjoyed a lot
I think they would be missing shooting for HP series because its been 10 years of their life which’s been half of their life for the cast i’m talking abt Dan,Rupert,Emma,Tom,Matt,Bonnie,The twins(I know the twins are elder than the other younger cast still its been 10 yrs which is quite long) and the rest other younger cast

Posted by blackhair on July 17, 2010, 01:42 AM report to moderator
Hp-22_thumb

ah- mazing !

Posted by potterprab on July 17, 2010, 02:07 AM report to moderator

I already watched them when they were posted the first time and now I just had to watching them again. I CAN NOT wait any longer I want to it now!!!!!

Posted by doughboy6390 on July 17, 2010, 02:15 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

That’s AWESOME!

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on July 17, 2010, 04:46 AM report to moderator
Screen-capture_thumb

It’s great to see so much detail. One shot seems to show the three coming through the front door into Grimmauld place. Will we see the jinx figure in the movie?!!

Posted by minerva-rules-uk on July 17, 2010, 05:18 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Ohhh, please let the film come to cinema!!

Posted by Elb on July 17, 2010, 06:43 AM report to moderator

...George confided to Harry that he and Fred were now working on developing something else. Harry made a mental note never to accept so much as a crisp from Fred and George in the future. He still hadn't forgotten Dudley and the Ton-Tongue Toffee.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014