ABC Family Airs Another Behind the Scenes Look at "Deathly Hallows"

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
July 09, 2010, 11:27 PM

In addition to the "On the Run" segment ABC Family showed earlier tonight during their Harry Potter weekend, we now have a new clip entitled "Forest Run." This segment features a behind the scenes look at a scene where Harry, Ron, and Hermione are being chased through a forest by some Snatchers. It also includes some funny commentary from the cast and crew on the shooting of the scene. You can watch the video in our Video Galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I cannot wait for these two movies to come out!!! I’m going to go crazy waiting!

Posted by hpfan89 on July 09, 2010, 11:46 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts-on-fire-harry-potter-13911978-1900-1200_thumb

Haha they’re so funny, Dan wanting a race on the red carpet XD

Posted by clayzy4hp on July 09, 2010, 11:46 PM report to moderator
Movieinfo2011-com--harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-2---photo-2_thumb

I would love for Dan to race Emma. Haha. I felt so badly for Rupert…he mustn’t be very athletic, well he does say that doesn’t he? Haha. But yeah, I love Rupert.

Posted by BeccaWeasley on July 09, 2010, 11:53 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

Dan is too funny I will love to see him race on the red carpet lol.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on July 10, 2010, 12:03 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

It was funny and I enjoyed watching it, but once again I see they’re spending time on what didn’t happen in the book in exchange for important things that actually happened.

Posted by molly43 on July 10, 2010, 12:08 AM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

Hahaha, I REALLY hope that they do have a race on the red carpet XD

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on July 10, 2010, 12:12 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

No! It is not in exchange!!!!

Posted by YodatheHobbit on July 10, 2010, 01:04 AM report to moderator

Gosh it’s to far away! I want to see them now! They get along so well on the set. Don’t recall a scene of them being chased in the forest by snatchers but it will work well in the ,vie since their constantly on the move. I have not seen any scenes in the trailer of anything with them at the Black home which has me worried because there is some cruition info in the scene in the house with Kreacher and everything. They better not change that!!!!

Posted by doughboy6390 on July 10, 2010, 01:10 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

It seems that they have enjoyed working with each other.
Dan u are really funny by the looks of it u were beaten flat and square by Rupert

Posted by blackhair on July 10, 2010, 01:48 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

@doughboy6390: there’s a scene where we see two figures looking up (with maybe dan looking down through a window) – i think that’s outside the Black home, the two figures Deatheaters casing the house

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on July 10, 2010, 06:45 AM report to moderator

ahahahah “I’m faster than Emma! I could be! Next premiere, red carpet..”

I love Dan! :)

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 10, 2010, 07:08 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

He is GOD!!!! hahahahaha!!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on July 10, 2010, 07:31 AM report to moderator

And people wonder why movie-watchers thought Harry and Hermione would get together in the end? At this point I’m waiting for the movie a few years down the line where Dan and Emma are the romantic leads (like Leo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet). And we still have the Horcrux scene that could be interesting…funny how way back Emma never wanted to kiss either guy, but in these movies she should be kissing both!

Posted by kmac23va on July 10, 2010, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

i hope they DO race, and get a video of it, i’d LOVE to see it!

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on July 10, 2010, 09:37 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

A red carpet race between Dan & Emma? Now that would be worth watching! I adore Dan, but as a girl, I’m rooting for Emma! LOL.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on July 10, 2010, 09:54 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Dumbledore now took out his wand and tapped three times upon the top of the casket. The lid creaked slowly open. Dumbledore reached inside it and pulled out a large, roughly hewn wooden cup. It would have been entirely unremarkable had it not been full to