Dan Radcliffe to Present at the 2010 Tony Awards June 13

Radcliffe
Posted by: Edward
June 09, 2010, 08:58 PM

Harry Potter actor Dan Radcliffe is slated to be a presenter at the 2010 Tony Awards, according to a report on People Magazine.  Presenting the award for the Best Featured Actress, Mr. Radcliffe will appear alongside actress Katie Holmes at the annual award ceremony for the best of theater.

As readers will also recall, the young actor is set to return to the Broadway stage next spring in a revival of the classic "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying."

The 2010 Tony awards will air this Sunday, June 13, at 8 PM EST on US television network CBS.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

9407947_thumb

I wonder if Katie will wear her heels when she presents with Dan? I know cheap shot but I do wonder….
Child stars now Broadway futures.

Posted by sidnandragin on June 10, 2010, 01:50 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Yah! I get to watch it since I won’t be working..sweet

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on June 10, 2010, 09:12 AM report to moderator
Ruin_thumb

I saw both Katie and Dan on Broadway. I’m surprised Katie is willing to show her face.

Posted by nundu on June 10, 2010, 09:19 AM report to moderator

Dan will be poised and dignified as he always is as a presenter. Katie is not someone I have seen much of except in the tabs thanks to her
husband (?) who usually has a case of hoof in mouth disease. Always love watching the Tonies and it will be extra special with Dan in attendance!

Posted by hewy on June 10, 2010, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Good for him!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 10, 2010, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounds great! Dan hosting in an award show…….can’t wait to check it out!

Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

You’ll be great, Dan!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on June 11, 2010, 01:02 AM report to moderator

Yay! Hopefully I’ll remember to watch it on TV this Sunday! :)

Posted by HogwartsHokage on June 11, 2010, 01:30 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW that is so AWESOME!!!! I WILL BE SURE TO NOT MISS THE TONY AWARDS 2010, JUST FOR THAT REASON!!!! lol

Posted by Mistic Willow on June 11, 2010, 07:57 AM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_006_thumb

The Tony’s are going to be amazing this year! Good luck!

Posted by Slytherins do it better on June 11, 2010, 10:35 AM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

So very cool! This is an awards show I tend to skip; now the producers are giving me a reason to watch. :)

Posted by Xyra44 on June 11, 2010, 02:17 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Good for Dan

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 11, 2010, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Cool (Y) I don’t want to sound dumb and say what are they.. but I already have. Get a shovel, I’m digging myself into a hole XD

I am going to watch the award show definitely!
Go dan!

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitterâ„¢ on June 13, 2010, 09:45 AM report to moderator

"Tell yeh what, I'll get yer animal. Not a toad, toads went outta fashion years ago, yeh'd be laughed at -- an' I don' like cats, they make me sneeze. I'll get yer an owl. All the kids want owls, they're dead useful, carry yer mail an' everythin'"