New "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer to Debut Monday, June 28, at 4 PM PST (Update)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 23, 2010, 12:50 PM

News has come online from WB reporting that the new trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film will be released online at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) next Monday, June 28.  As readers will recall, last week TLC reported that this trailer is said to contain scenes from both parts of the "Deathly Hallows" film and will differ from the trailer debuted by MTV earlier in the month.

Update: We have received word from WB confirming that this trailer will be attached to the theatrical release of the "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" film June 30th.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" will be released November 19, 2010, and "Deathly Hallows: Part II" will arrive in theaters July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Got-eight-houses_thumb

this is sooooooo exciting

Posted by JulietBlack on June 23, 2010, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Harry-and-ginny-hugging-half-blood-prince-harry-potter-actors-1550738-400-371_thumb

Yay I was already going to go see eclipse at midnight on tuesday now i’m really excited!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Ready for some quidditch on June 23, 2010, 10:22 PM report to moderator
Sea-otter_thumb

yay! thank goodness I have the day off and I’m going to see Eclipse so I can enjoy it again and again! :oD

Posted by BookNookKara on June 23, 2010, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Iopenattheclose_thumb

YAY!!! I CAN’T WAIT !!! i want to know see what the movie is going to be like!

Posted by Makasoul on June 23, 2010, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Me_aveclechapeaud_aretha_thumb

Can’t wait to see it…ONLINE that is. I love seeing the trailer on the big screen but I refuse to see Twilight for that.

Posted by accio_salmon on June 23, 2010, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

Oh, I really hope the trailer will be available on-line, as I’m not a Twilight fan. Please?

Posted by Eeyore on June 23, 2010, 10:43 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Wow, I can’t wait to see it!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 23, 2010, 11:24 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

wooohooo :D I cannot wait, I’m seeing Twilight so I get to see it on the big screen :D!!!

Posted by Brianna on June 23, 2010, 11:25 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

I don’t plan on watching the Twilight movies, so I’m going to have to get it online… :-)

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on June 23, 2010, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yussss. can’t wait for it. frickin’ exciting.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 24, 2010, 12:22 AM report to moderator

AHHHHHH! Cant wait! cant wait!
ahahahhaha the trailer for HP will be better than the whole film for Twilight!

Yeah! this just made my day. No way i won’t do well in my exam!

Posted by Kourtis on June 24, 2010, 12:37 AM report to moderator
Smaller_lily_thumb

Im having a heart attack right about now….OHHH MYYYY EFFFINGGGG POTTTERRRR!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Lilypotter27 on June 24, 2010, 01:17 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

:DDDDD

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on June 24, 2010, 01:55 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_owl_main_thumb

YAY!! Finally, the Trailer! I can’t wait!! :)

Posted by Owlet on June 24, 2010, 02:43 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Squee!!! Can’t wait to see it! Will there be a Live PotterCast afterwards perhaps?

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 24, 2010, 02:56 AM report to moderator

"I WARNED YOU! I WILL NOT TOLERATE MENTION OF YOUR ABNORMALITY UNDER THIS ROOF!"