"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Teaser Trailer Due June 28?

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 16, 2010, 05:11 PM

There is an article online via Oclumencia which reports that a teaser trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film will be released on June 28.  The site notes that the trailer will be released by the internet and feature "Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Deathly Hallows: Part II" footage, following along the lines of the trailer previewed by MTV.  Leaky is working to confirm this information with WB, and will update with more information when we have it!

Thanks Adam!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wand_thumb_thumb

can not wait to see sooo excited

Posted by Roseann on June 16, 2010, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

dang, you got there first. anyway, super excited, can’t wait!

Posted by hermy007 on June 16, 2010, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

that dragon has got to be from gringotts… june 28 must come sooner!

Posted by hermy007 on June 16, 2010, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Exciting! I hope its official :D

Posted by IloveDobby on June 16, 2010, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

Sorry. I know I am thrilled I am having a HP party all day. No one I work with (240) people likes harry potter so I’ll probably be alone in this but hey thats all right I’ll meet up with the fans at the movies right.

Posted by Roseann on June 16, 2010, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Flitwick_thumb

Oh my God! Another one, I can’t wait. Hope its only either Part 1 as I want to see a couple more of the characters. Also hope its from WB and not fan-made. But, I can’t wait!

Posted by JoeWorthy on June 16, 2010, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

my family is so used to my hp obsession by now. :) hopefully ill be able to sneak onto my labtop tonight to see the theme park ceremony.. and tomorrows too. god, do i wish i could be at a hp party right now. actually (hangs head in shame) ive never been to one, unless you count playing hp scene it with a couple of friends. :D

Posted by hermy007 on June 16, 2010, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

anyway, it’s all good.

Posted by hermy007 on June 16, 2010, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Woo hoo — can’t wait!

Posted by Girlraven1 on June 16, 2010, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

That would make sense. Then they can release it in front of the Eclipse movie, which comes out on June 30th, right?

Posted by Christine on June 16, 2010, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

That would be too perfect!

Posted by joy731 on June 16, 2010, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I hope they┬┤re not thinking about releasing something that longs only for a few seconds.. otherwise I’m going to die again!

Posted by Miroca on June 16, 2010, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

part 1 and 2!? the last one was only part 1 I think! o dear…SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!

Posted by Matea on June 16, 2010, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

@Matea No, it was for both parts because it showed Voldemort waiting in the Forbidden Forest for Harry.

Posted by Christine on June 16, 2010, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

wow,can’t wait!!

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on June 16, 2010, 06:29 PM report to moderator

"Yeah, that's right!" Harry found himself shouting as he wheeled around in the corridor, having had just about enough. "I've just been crying my eyes out over my dead mum, and I'm just off to do a bit more..."