Tom Felton Tweets Regarding Epilogue Preparation for "Deathly Hallows"

Felton
Posted by: Edward
April 29, 2010, 10:10 PM

Harry Potter actor Tom Felton updated his Twitter account this evening with a short post regarding some "new skills" he picked up while preparing for the long anticipated aging transformation he will be experiencing for the Epilogue scene for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."  The tweet reads:

"i learnt some new skills at work today...i had my first lesson in being 19 years on (not such a spring in my step for this scene)"
The scene, found at the very end of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows novel, features the now married couples of Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione, and Draco and his wife sending their respective children off on the Hogwarts Express for another school year.  At last report, filming for the final Harry Potter film was set to be completed in June, with the Epilogue sequence being among the very last scenes filmed.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

June, wow!, it’s my birthday. I can’t wait to see?. I just want to ask, when do they release the trailer

Posted by blessi on April 30, 2010, 05:05 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

june already? why does it have to end so soon?

Posted by MaggieNoise on April 30, 2010, 05:51 AM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

I’m really glad they are including Draco in the epilogue. Oh I can’t wait to see what they look like.

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on April 30, 2010, 05:53 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

it sounds amazing and fun!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on April 30, 2010, 06:37 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

The end is nigh…. I hope it’s a good one.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 30, 2010, 06:46 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

It will definitely be interesting to see how they “age” Tom, Dan, Emma, Bonnie, and Rupert. Also, they have been keeping it under wraps really well who they are going to cast to play the children of Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, and Draco. Should be interesting to find out who they cast.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on April 30, 2010, 07:21 AM report to moderator

I am so excited and sad about this post, seeing that they are almost done filming, but I really want to see the movie, I just wish there were more books.

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitter™ on April 30, 2010, 08:06 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_thumb

grrr!!! so frustrated!!! i hate that the seventh movie is in two parts! it frustrates me greatly :(

Posted by DracoIsMine(: on April 30, 2010, 09:22 AM report to moderator

The kids(?) are only 36/37 years old when they return to the school with their kids
to see them start thier own educations there…hardly old people as is being emplyed…but so glad to hear they ARE filming this…The films would just not be right without these scenes in them and there closing of the story…for now…wink….I think these scenes will be very sad ..and emotional for some of us in the audiance …indeed.

Posted by Jeannine on April 30, 2010, 09:41 AM report to moderator

altho i think they will stick to the book for the most part of the film, i think that some things will be added for example the burning of the quiditch pitch was in the trailer that was shown in vegas. i think they will add scenes that are not in th book for a more epic and finale movie. i only hope that nothing is cut from the book. but im not sure that helena ravenclaw or headless nick is in there as they are not in th cast list.

Posted by jaiboi2 on April 30, 2010, 09:43 AM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

Eeek I’m so excited to see it! Can’t wait to see how they look. Another scene I hope they do almost word for word is The Prince’s Tale, I’ll be so gutted if they miss out really good memories :(

Posted by Sasha on April 30, 2010, 10:00 AM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

And oomggg 202 days til the first part comes out! :D

Posted by Sasha on April 30, 2010, 10:02 AM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

“Not such a spring in my step”?! C’mon Tom – like Jeannine said – you’re only supposed to be about 36 or 37 at this point. I so hope they don’t overdo the age thing. Look at older actors and actresses – Halle Berry, Demi Moore, Hugh Jackman, George Cllooney – all of them over 40 and not bad! Gosh – even Meryl Streep – she’s 61 – you can’t tell me she doesn’t have a spring in her step! I’m tired of people talking about how they are going to have to look so old. You don’t look so much different in your 30’s – just more mature. Plus, most of the people I know in their 40s are super active – marathons, triathalons, etc. I feel sorry for Tom if he really no longer has a spring in his step when he truly reaches 37!

Posted by sueml on April 30, 2010, 10:40 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I can’t wait to see that scene. I have such a clear picture in my mind of what it is, though, so I hope it doesn’t conflict too much with what I have pictured. I’m certainly not complaining, though! Haha.

Posted by Smitch on April 30, 2010, 10:43 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

It better be epic. They promised!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on April 30, 2010, 10:59 AM report to moderator

Mrs. Weasley was marching across the yard, scattering chickens, and for a short, plump, kind-faced woman, it was remarkable how much she looked like a saber-toothed tiger.