New Trailer for Ultimate Edition DVD Features New Cast Footage, Years 3 Through 7 Now Confirmed

Home Video / DVD
September 18, 2009, 06:38 PM

Check it out! Thanks to the Yahoo movies Twitter we know there is a brand new trailer for the upcoming Ultimate Editions of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets DVDs that features many new clips and footage. In the trailer (also here in our galleries for download) you can see new clips of the trio audition (so cute so young!) as well as a glimpse of the Evanna Lynch (Luna) audition with Dan Radcliffe, Jessie Cave (Lavender) with Rupert Grint (Ron) and much more. Important: Ultimate editions  of years 3-7 including Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows are now confirmed by WB in the trailer to be coming soon!

For more information on the two Ultimate Editions DVDs please see this post.  Pre-orders for the DVDs are available here in our Cauldron Shop:
Sorcerer's Stone Blu-ray
Chamber of Secrets Blu-ray

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Iconator_4a84e48cd91bc7150c419e167949a783_thumb

oh man. i just became unreasonably excited.

Posted by cosmo409 on September 18, 2009, 11:32 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Rupert, Dan, and Emma, are so cute as youngsters!! And, sorry to all the children who auditioned and didn’t get the parts, but no one could have played Ron, Harry, and Hermione any better!! Those three just had to be the Trio!!

Oh, and the ultimate editions look absolutely great!! Really want to get them!!

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on September 18, 2009, 11:35 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I REALLY want these!!! Darn WB for tempting me so much with all this stuff… I will try my hardest to try and wait for the ultimate collector’s set of all 7 but I’m not sure if I can make it that long. LOL

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 18, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

It’s about time they do something!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on September 18, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i really want to wait untill all the movies are out….but it looks so temting!
haha, i liked the little blooper of Dan steping on the back of michael gambons robes!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on September 18, 2009, 11:59 PM report to moderator

OMG I was so disappointed when I read the special features because it was basically the same features we had on the first dvds plus some new commentaries, but that trailer definitely sold it out to me!!! IT WAS AWESOME! I CAN’T BELIEVE THEY SHOWED INTERVIEWS IN THE DH SET! oh my god that was so amazing, the test shots!!! OMG!!! Even tho I will be still waiting for the definitive set, I’m still mad that the extended edition will not show any new scene we haven’t seen!!!

And my question for the cos dvd is that the extra scenes on the first edition dvds has the borgin and burkes in two editions, one with malfoy and his dad (as in the book) and in the other harry just leaving and met a little with the owner of the shop, so will they have to choose over one of them?

And also in the PoA dvd the deleted scenes were even unfinished!!! And I know from pictures that they were MANY deleted scenes that didn’t even appeared on the dvd!!! PLEASE!!! ADD REALLY NEWWW STUFF!!! I know you can do it! I LOVED the LotR extended editions because they have more than 30minutes of new footage!!!

Still waiting pattiently…

Posted by Hogwartsmallville on September 19, 2009, 12:24 AM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Can’t wait, getting blu- ray player just for Harry Potter.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on September 19, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator

hahahaahahha

Posted by wing on September 19, 2009, 01:40 AM report to moderator
Darkside_thumb

I neeeeeeeeeeeeed

Posted by Esmeralda.ROARღ on September 19, 2009, 01:58 AM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

OMFG….THIISS IS GREAT o….I WANT THE DVD’S NOOWW!!
TANKKSS TLC :)

Posted by potterrock on September 19, 2009, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I think I’ll add that to my christmas list! So thats these two dvds and HBP silver mask thing.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 19, 2009, 04:05 AM report to moderator
Poesy_-_copie_thumb

OMG!!! I just can’t wait! Give me those DVDs!! XD

Posted by Hepburn on September 19, 2009, 04:11 AM report to moderator

"He's a funny man, Dumbledore. I think he sort of wanted to give me a chance. I think he knows more or less everything that goes on here, you know."