LeakyCon Registration Reminder, Azkatraz Programming Reminder

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
January 31, 2009, 03:40 PM

Reminder, everyone: If you haven't yet signed up for LeakyCon, now's the time, because the registration price goes up to $195 tomorrow. Registrations are going fast, so register here, and register now.

We've already announced three great Wizard Rock shows, and a whole slate of special guests will be announced in the coming months. We are still taking proposals for formal and informal programming. The best is yet to come, so get in on it now. Then be sure to RSVP at MyLeaky!

In more Harry Potter conference news, Azkatraz 2009 has extended its programming submission deadline to February 9, 2009. Click here to read the guidelines and submit; you can register for Azkatraz here!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Becky_thumb

I’m so excited for LeakyCon… I can’t wait until we get some more information about everything that’s going to happen! Any idea on when proposals will be selected, and then when programming will be announced?

Posted by The Silver Doe on January 31, 2009, 09:31 PM report to moderator
King_s-cross-station---harr_thumb

I want to go to LeakyCon or Azkatraz so bad! Especially Azkatraz’s Midnight HBP! But I seriously doubt I’ll be going… Shame, it would have been fun =(

Posted by Arka on January 31, 2009, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

I can’t wait for LeakyCon!! 109 days!! :D

Posted by RavenclawDancer on January 31, 2009, 09:43 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait for LeakyCon. Can’t wait to meet a lot of you. :) So excited!

Posted by LizzieTLC on January 31, 2009, 10:32 PM report to moderator
N48913080_45953965_1570820_thumb

Im soooooooo excited. only 4 more months

Posted by Chad on February 01, 2009, 04:55 AM report to moderator
Hpim0210_thumb

Registered and ready to go to LeakyCon ! Can’t wait to meet you all !

Posted by obockstal on February 01, 2009, 05:14 AM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

i can’t wait for may.. i’ve been looking forward to it since registration opened up last year… Can’t wait for LeakyCon…

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on February 01, 2009, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Nymphadora_tonks_by_hito762_thumb

Is there a possibility for one in Ontario, canada??? please?

Posted by SabrinaDrolet14 on February 01, 2009, 07:51 PM report to moderator
Pic_3_thumb

I cant wait for LeakyCon!

Posted by Will Nevins on February 02, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator

I wanna go SOOO bad!

Posted by jenbabe705 on February 03, 2009, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Th_th03_1__thumb

I wish I could go! :( I have never been to any harry potter event. I know…its sad. :(

Posted by ღ Courtney {R0aR} ღ on February 04, 2009, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Jenni_and_camie_at_yule_ball_09_thumb

I’m so psyched! Not only do I get to go to my first every HP conference (LeakyCon), but I get to go to two (Azkatraz)! I hope to see some of you at one or both events!

Posted by Jenni Russell on February 05, 2009, 11:11 AM report to moderator
Miisa_thumb

Why are Harry Potter cons so expensive? I hate having to be reminded about these cool things that I can’t afford.

Posted by TheCupcake on February 05, 2009, 02:24 PM report to moderator

Neville went bright red but turned in his seat to face Malfoy.[br] "I'm worth twelve of you, Malfoy," he stammered.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014