Written by J. K. Rowling in 2001 under the pseudonym of Kennilworthy Whisp. Like Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them it was written for Comic Relief, with proceeds from the sales going to that cause. The book is written as the library book borrowed by Harry Potter in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, giving information on Quidditch.
Published: March 12, 2001 in association with Scholastic Publishing, Arthur Levine Books. This book was "originally" published 1952 by Whizz Hard Books, Diagon Alley, London . illustrated by J.K. Rowling
- The Evolution of the Flying Broomstick
- Ancient Broom Games
- The Game from Queerditch Marsh
- The Arrival of the Golden Snitch
- Anti-Muggle Precautions
- Changes in Quidditch since the Fourteenth Century
- Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland
- The Spread of Quidditch Worldwide
- The Development of the Racing Broom
- Quidditch Today
 JK Rowling's Interviews about the Book
"When Comic Relief asked me to write something I thought I would just love to write the two books," Ms Rowling told the BBC. "I have always supported Comic Relief... I did two because I had two in my head and I couldn't really decide between Quidditch and Fantastic Beasts, so I decided to do them both."