Jaime plays Gellert Grindelwald in the Harry Potter movies,
James "Jamie" Campbell Bower (born 22 November 1988) is an English actor who is best known for his role as Anthony Hope in Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, his role of Caius in The Twilight Saga: New Moon and his role of King Arthur in the Starz original series Camelot. He also appeared as the young Gellert Grindelwald in the two-part Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and will play Jace Wayland in the upcoming film adaption of the Mortal Instruments (series).
Bower was born James Campbell M. Bower in London. His mother, Anne Elizabeth (née Roseberry), is a music manager, and his father, David Bower, works for the Gibson Guitar Corporation. His maternal great-great-great-great-grandfather was Sir John Campbell, of Airds, Lieutenant Governor of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. He attended Bedales, and is a former member of the National Youth Music Theatre and the National Youth Theatre. He began his professional career when friend Laura Michelle Kelly, who also appears in Sweeney Todd, recommended him to her agent. In addition to acting, he is also the lead singer in the band The Darling Buds. Campbell Bower was a part-time model with Select Model Management in London. He officially announced his engagement to actress Bonnie Wright in April 2011.
 Acting career
Campbell Bower starred in the 2009 remake of the series The Prisoner as Number 11-12. Also in 2009, he played Volturi member Caius in the film New Moon alongside Michael Sheen, who played the Volturi leader Aro. He appeared as the younger version of Gellert Grindelwald, the dark wizard defeated by Albus Dumbledore, in the 2010 and 2011 adaptions of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
|2007||The Dinner Party||Douglas||TV movie|
|2007||Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street||Anthony|
|2008||Winter in Wartime||Jack|
|2009||The Twilight Saga: New Moon||Caius Volturi|
|2009||The Prisoner||11–12||TV mini-series (6 episodes)|
|2010||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1||Young Gellert Grindelwald|
|2010||London Boulevard||White Boy|
|2011||Camelot||King Arthur||TV series (10 episodes)|
|2011||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2||Young Gellert Grindelwald||post-production|
|2012||The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2||Caius Volturi||filming|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Vilkomerson, Sara (11 December 2007). "He’s 19, He’s Beautiful And He’s Bloody Good". The New York Observer. http://www.observer.com/2007/he-s-19-he-s-beautiful-and-he-s-bloody-good. Retrieved 17 February 2008.
- ↑ Whitworth, Melissa (16 November 2009). "Fresh blood: Jamie Campbell Bower's teen thrills". This Is London. http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/article-23768821-fresh-blood-jamie-campbell-bowers-teen-thrills.do. Retrieved 21 November 2009.
- ↑ Beauclerk Dewar, Peter (2001). Burke's landed gentry of Great Britain: together with members of the titled and non-titled contemporary establishment:Volume 1 of Burke's landed gentry of Great Britain. Burke's Peerage. p. 160. ISBN0971196605.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Exclusive Q&A with Jamie Campbell Bower, Rising Star of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street". Gibson.com. 15 January 2007. http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/ArtistsAndEvents/Stories/Exclusive%20Q_A%20with%20Jamie%20Campb/. Retrieved 4 March 2008.
- ↑ "British newcomer joins Twilight". BBC News (British Broadcasting Corporation). 30 March 2009. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7972024.stm. Retrieved 3 March 20090.