Dragon Challenge
The Dragon Challenge is one of the three main rides at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, part of Universal's Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida.
Dragon challenge is just like a bigger roller coaster but they make it different on which the participants will feel like they are really being chased by a real dragon just like what we saw on Harry vs. The Hungarian Horntail in the First task of the Triwizard Tournament in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- This attraction formerly operated as Dueling Dragons.
- After entrance, Participants will walk through the champion's tent and will see some artifacts such as the Goblet of Fire.
- The queue has banners for Viktor Krum, Fleur Delacour, and Harry Potter but omits Cedric Diggory. There are also only three Golden Eggs on display as opposed to four.
- The riders have the option to ride the red dragon (the Chinese Fireball) or the blue/green dragon (the Hungarian Horntail). However, the Hungarian Horntail is actually black.
- The Chinese Fireball is the less intense of the two dragons
 Flight of the Hippogriff
The Flight of the Hippogriff is one of the three main rides at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, located in the Universal Orlando Resort theme park, Islands of Adventure.
Same with the Dragon Challenge, Flight of the Hippogriff is a roller coaster ride but one more oriented for families . Just like what we saw in the movie Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, this ride will enable the participants to have a training flight with a Hippogriff. Though the coaster is tame, it offers a brilliant view of Hogwarts castle.
- The starting point of this ride is in front of Hagrid's hut.
- This ride will give the participants the experience of Care of Magical Creatures class.
- Before the participants get on the ride, they have to learn how to properly approach the Hippogriff.
- The ride originally operated as The Flying Unicorn.
- Robbie Coltrane's voice is heard while waiting in line to get on the ride.
 Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, also known as "The Forbidden Journey," is the title given to a twenty-minute (four minutes being the ride itself) filmed Harry Potter skit produced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, in Universal's Islands of Adventure, Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
The skit starred Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright and Michael Gambon in their familiar Harry Potter roles, and was filmed during the production of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
The visitor flies on a bench around the Hogwarts Castle and can see the Whomping Willow, the Clock Tower, the Great Hall and some other places of the castle. Guests ride also via Floo powder and relive many scenes from the Harry Potter Series including The Astronomy Tower, a Dragon, Forbidden Forest, Acromantula, Quidditch, Whomping Willow, Chamber of Secrets, Dementors, and Morsmordre.
 Behind the scenes
- The film is watched inside the Hogwarts Castle and is the largest and biggest among the three because participants will have to tour the Hogwarts Castle.
- The main cast from the films shoot some exclusive footages just for the ride, to serve as guide to all who will participate.
- In the queue of the film, the visitor can see a lot of rooms of the castle:
- There are moving Portraits inside the castle especially the portrait of the Fat Lady.
- Visitors can see some of the set locations seen on films such as the Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom, the Headmaster's office, The Gryffindor's Common Room, The Room of Requirement, the Grand Staircase, the Greenhouses, the Dungeons and many more.
- Hogwarts Castle, from the exterior, is "very large". Iconic rooms, such as Dumbledore's office, the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom and the Gryffindor common room are part of the queue. Albus Dumbledore (Michael Gambon), Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliff), Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint), and Hermione Granger (Emma Watson) have dialouge in the que that explains the plot of the ride.
- The ride has 12 scenes.
- Acromantulas are present on this ride.
- The ride features Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Hermione Granger as well as Rubeus Hagrid and Draco Malfoy.
- Fred and George Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, Angelina Johnson, Neville Longbottom and Albus Dumbledore can also be seen briefly at the end.
 Ollivander's Wand Shop
Ollivander's Wand Shop is an interactive attraction in the The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in the Islands of Adventure in Orlando. The attraction is a recreation of Ollivander's Wand Shop in the Diagon Alley (though it is located in Hogsmeade for the Park). The attraction uses the premise of "the Wand chooses the Wizard"
Behind the scenes
- In the novels, films and games, Ollivander's Wand Shop was located on the Diagon Alley. The one in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a branch of the original.
- In a conference call on January 28, 2010 with Thierry Coup, vice president of creative development for Universal Creative. Many details were revealed:
- The shop is about 30 feet high.
- Potter film set designer Stuart Craig will be creating some of the wands, approved by J. K. Rowling,
- There will be a wand fitting, and if it doesn't work out, there will be interesting effects, including flowers wilting and lightning and thunder outside the windows of the shop itself, very similar in what we've seen in the first movie.
- If the right wand does choose you, more effects will occur, such as the lamp lighting up, and you will have the option to buy it or not.
- There are 13 different types of wand wood for the choosing, which are unique to the shop, and visitors' wood type will be determined according to their birthdate on the Celtic calendar; children will have their own special wands, too, through a 'build-a-wand' feature.
- The wand choosing process can take anywhere from two to five minutes at least to much more. Pricing range has not been determined; the wand choosing itself won't be charged, just the wand itself.
- There will be wands from some of the main characters wands - hero wands - including in sets, which are made by Noble Collection; this is different to the personal wands that will be chosen for 'wizard' guests to the park.
- There are numerous things that can go wrong if you have the incorrect wand. They are listed as: Numerious bells go off in the shop, a vase of flowers wilt, a storm is created, several shelves fall apart, the drawers behind a ladder try to "escape", or the wand refuses to work and nothing happens.
- Only 20 visitors are allowed to enter at a time. Of these 20 visitors, only 1 will be able to have the experience and have a wand choose them.