LeakyNews.com

Warner Bros. Studio Tour Staff Featured in Advertising

Misc
Posted by: Mel
March 09, 2013, 07:23 PM

The Warner Bros. Studio Tour has launched a new ad campaign which features its hard-working staff:

Over 20 members of the Studio Tour’s staff worked on the Harry Potter film series as costume makers, extras, chaperones and members of the tech and catering teams. They won a national customer service award last September and the feedback from visitors about them has been incredible. They are real fans, incredibly knowledgeable and the keepers of so many behind-the-scenes secrets.

You can see the advertisements here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Severus_x_2_thumb

The staff on the Studio Tour were very impressive, both helpful and knowledgeable. I got the feeling that it must be a nice place to work.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on March 10, 2013, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

The staff on the tour are a real asse,t they seem to have absorbed as much information as possible about the props, costumes and sets and can tell you loads of things if you want to know, they are lovely, always cheerful and friendly. On our first visit when one of them was talking to us and discovered that my husband made some of the props she asked if he’d mind telling her about them in detail which he did, she was delighted to learn something else she could pass on to other visitors.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on March 10, 2013, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That’s very cool moglet!

Posted by Won_Two on March 10, 2013, 03:20 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

Wonderful to see staff interested in learning more and sharing the information they have gained from all of the magical creators of the HP world we have grown to love so much!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on March 11, 2013, 09:53 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Everyone who works there seems really into Harry Potter, when I was in the shop one time, a couple of the staff were talking about where they got sorted on Pottermore, I admitted I’d been sorted into Slytherin, as I was buying my Hufflepuff t-shirt and hoodie! We had a good chat and a laugh about it.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on March 11, 2013, 10:16 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Sounds like a wonderful place to be. I wish I could go there.

Posted by molly43 on April 07, 2013, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?