LeakyNews.com

Emma Watson Poses for "Natural Beauty"

Watson
Posted by: Mel
March 22, 2013, 08:47 PM

Emma Watson has posed for a series of pictures that will appear in Natural Beauty, a photographic book by James Houston:

For his latest multimedia project, NATURAL BEAUTY, Houston turns his eye to nature for inspiration, with the goal to raise awareness and funds for the environment and sustainable living. Created in partnership with MILK and environmental non-profit Global Green USA, Houston shot a series of striking portraits featuring some of the world’s leading celebrities and models including Adrian Grenier, Emma Watson, Christy Turlington, Karlie Kloss, Arizona Muse and Anja Rubik. These captivating photographs bring together two of Houston’s great passions – the human form and the natural world.

You can read more about the project here.

Watson's photographs for the project can be seen here in our galleries. A trailer for Natural Beauty can be watched here or below.

Many thanks to BuzzFeed for the tip.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Hogshead_thumb

Houston’s environmental awareness and sustainable living goals are very honorable. I hope “Natural Beauty” is a great success in every way. The video shows his passion of the “human form” as all gorgeous models with added elements of earth, water, wind, flowers, and other organics. Interesting images. The first photo (shown above) of Emma is delicately beautiful. The other three photos in the Gallery simply do not match my personal image of her. Emma in nature, to me, would be sitting in a wildflower field with a delicate breeze lifting her hair. Innocence would be the word I most associate with her. Not black eyes, wet hair, and mud dripping down her arms. Sorry. I guess I’m just old-fashioned. I also wonder why the “human form” images should always be sexy models? Just saying…

Posted by PollyC on March 23, 2013, 05:11 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

The first photo is truly beautiful, the others are not really my cup of tea, they are well taken and beautifully framed, but not what I’d call natural beauty.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on March 23, 2013, 08:38 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Not my cuppa either I’m afraid…

Posted by Won_Two on March 23, 2013, 12:11 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

awe emma looks so pretty _

Posted by athena lupin on March 23, 2013, 02:05 PM report to moderator

maybe an alert that these photos aren’t really meant for children’s eyes? The first picture is quite forwardly nude and the others are…indicative of other things.

Posted by lelly66 on March 24, 2013, 10:40 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

@lelly66 the images are beautifully taken, the first is a very beautiful image and I think it’s tastefully cropped too. Regarding the other photos, although I don’t like them as such, there is not really anything wrong with them, you’ve only got to go past posters on the street or open a magazine to see models posing in ways that are just as suggestive or even more so.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on March 29, 2013, 07:37 AM report to moderator
Logo150nobrain_thumb

Nude is natural, it is only the accumulated hang-ups that we dump on children that distort their initial, correct innocence regarding bodies

Posted by zonkoltd on March 30, 2013, 05:11 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

well said zonkoltd

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on March 30, 2013, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Img57_thumb
2096 Points

My mother just had a good laugh. After what lelly66 said I had my mother look at the pics first just in case, and she laughed. She said strapless prom gowns show more. I mean maybe the real pics in the book aren’t cropped down as much, but the ones in the Gallery here aren’t anything bad. Don’t you think it is because if they didn’t use the word “nude” not as many people would be interested in the pics? In my idea the last three pics look to me like see is heartbroken missing someone and thinking about them….

Posted by RABBIT: Lilly Mimsy Whyte =:) on March 30, 2013, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Rabbit, I think you are right. To me she looks like a beautiful nature spirit, which would suit the environmental theme.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on March 30, 2013, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?