One Day Left to Help the HPA go FTW!

root
Posted by: Melissa
July 12, 2010, 04:36 AM

There is just one day left in the Chase Community Giving Challenge, where the HP Alliance stands a chance at winning $250,000 to help change the world! VOTE HERE! It takes ten seconds, and another five to tell all your friends.

All MyLeaky users who do this (and send an Owl to MelissaTLC) will get one THOUSAND MyLeaky points. Do you want to be the one to tell your housemates that you couldn't be bothered to spend 15 seconds of your time, huh, huh? Go vote! Now!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent root News

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Have done that. Hope leaky wins. All the Best guys.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 12, 2010, 04:49 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Leaky is really close to first place!!! Let’s rally!

Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I voted too, I had to join facebook to do it, I’ve now asked them to delete my account and that should happen soon, fingers crossed. I was not interested in gaining points for this, voting for a good cause was enough for me.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 12, 2010, 06:01 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

BTW guys it’s not for Leaky it’s for the HP alliance.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 12, 2010, 06:02 AM report to moderator
Green_sea_turtle_thumb

It is voting for the Harry Potter Alliance, not Leaky. HPA is Dumbledore’s Army; campaigning for equality, civil rights, awareness, book drives with annual Accio Books, and now raising money enough for 5 planes to take relief to Haiti. Imagine how much more HPA could achieve if it won!

Posted by Butterfly Boy on July 12, 2010, 08:10 AM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_sep_001_thumb

Yes go vote! only 15 hours left and the second place is getting really close

Posted by Hedwig17 on July 12, 2010, 09:48 AM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_sep_001_thumb

Yes go vote! only 15 hours left and the second place is getting really close

Posted by Hedwig17 on July 12, 2010, 09:48 AM report to moderator
Deathly_hallows_thumb

come on guys! this is a close one! let everyone know!

Posted by cmc110 on July 12, 2010, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Puff_thumb

Vote! Get your friends to vote! The HPA is a very deserving charity.

Posted by KimmyBlair on July 12, 2010, 11:13 AM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

I’m sorry, but there ought to be a way to vote for HPA without joining Facebook!!!!

Posted by izziewitch on July 12, 2010, 11:42 AM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

@izziwitch I know it’s a drag, but I signed up for Facebook just to vote. It’s totally worth it! Just sign up and never use the account again!

Posted by The Hufflepuff Giraffe on July 12, 2010, 12:32 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

Ohhh, this process is so frustrating! I managed to vote, but wow. I really hope the prize is worth it! :D

Posted by jillians642 on July 12, 2010, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Californiagurls_thumb

:) I’ve just voted!
wish there was a different way though, instead of through facebook!
oh well :) its still for a good cause.

Posted by Emi ♥ on July 12, 2010, 01:05 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

Okay, did it. Kind of confusing, hope my vote actually got counted! :)

Posted by izziewitch on July 12, 2010, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

And, are you supposed to logout of facebook? if so, how? I didn’t see any way to do that…. (this from a computer illiterate you understand!)

Posted by izziewitch on July 12, 2010, 01:35 PM report to moderator