Wizard Rock News: Wrockstock Announces Lineup

root
September 01, 2009, 09:08 AM

Attention Wizard Rock fans! There will be a third Wrockstock this year, where many wizard bands and fans gather in Missouri for a weekend of Harry Potter inspired music and fun. Taking place November 6-9th, Wrockstock has now released their lineup as follows:

Friday, November 6th

2pm Catchlove
3pm RiddleTM
4pm The Whomping Willows
8pm Tonks & the Aurors
9pm The Mudbloods
10pm The Remus Lupins

Prices for tickets for this event will go up on September 5th. Please note: If interested in attending, fans must be a registered guest at the YMCA Trout Lodge in Potosi, Missouri first in order to buy your tickets for this event, which will feature the last live performance of the popular band "The Mudbloods." You can see a fun video on this event here, and prices and more on how to make hotel registrations can be found at this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent root News

Avatar_hp_thumb

WOW! That looks amazing. I wish I could go. But I live in the UK and I’m at school. :(

Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

I wish i could be there…

Posted by Astha on September 02, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

I wish i could be there…

Posted by Astha on September 02, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

I wish i could be there…

Posted by Astha on September 02, 2009, 09:49 AM report to moderator

But the line up looks quite decent!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on September 02, 2009, 10:08 AM report to moderator

mmmaaaaaaaaaby I’ll be there?

aww:( no parslemouths

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on September 02, 2009, 10:10 AM report to moderator

mmmaaaaaaaaaby I’ll be there?

NO HARRY AND THE POTTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATTTTTTTTTTT!!!! :O :(

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on September 02, 2009, 10:13 AM report to moderator
Patronus_part_2_004_thumb

I so wish I could go. I’d love to see OBaTR!!!

Posted by skiving snackboxes on September 02, 2009, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Sadly, I won’t be going…

Posted by Won_Two on September 02, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

A trout lodge- interesting! Loved the end of that video

Posted by KiwiMcI on September 02, 2009, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Bartendingprofile_thumb

65 days to go!!! Can NOT wait!!!!

Posted by Maraudersgirl on September 02, 2009, 06:17 PM report to moderator
Picture_8_thumb

OMg the LAST performance evr of theMUDBLOODS WUT theyre my fav I wish I could but it’s not like my rents would let me!! GRR>>> i hate this!!!!

Posted by PuffLevels on September 02, 2009, 09:15 PM report to moderator
27577_1__thumb

wish i could go so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Posted by Rowling Stones on September 03, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator