Wizard Rock News: Wrockstock Announces Lineup

root
September 01, 2009, 09:08 AM

Attention Wizard Rock fans! There will be a third Wrockstock this year, where many wizard bands and fans gather in Missouri for a weekend of Harry Potter inspired music and fun. Taking place November 6-9th, Wrockstock has now released their lineup as follows:

Friday, November 6th

2pm Catchlove
3pm RiddleTM
4pm The Whomping Willows
8pm Tonks & the Aurors
9pm The Mudbloods
10pm The Remus Lupins

Prices for tickets for this event will go up on September 5th. Please note: If interested in attending, fans must be a registered guest at the YMCA Trout Lodge in Potosi, Missouri first in order to buy your tickets for this event, which will feature the last live performance of the popular band "The Mudbloods." You can see a fun video on this event here, and prices and more on how to make hotel registrations can be found at this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent root News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

Aww I want to see this!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 01, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :)
but in the US ur so lucky with all ur HP stuff :)

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 01, 2009, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Wish I could go… I would love to see Ministry of Magic live! :) They are my favorite Wrockers!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 01, 2009, 04:49 PM report to moderator
Dh__flight_of_hedwig_by_clouded_ambition_thumb

It’s money and lack of time off from work in my case. I really wish I can go though.

Posted by dcsbelle [WBM] OOM3, CW on September 01, 2009, 05:27 PM report to moderator
N1012410067_30004165_424_thumb

I didn’t know this was the last show of The Mudbloods! How did I miss this?

Posted by Olivia on September 01, 2009, 06:02 PM report to moderator

Why no Harry and the Potter?

Posted by Madgerock on September 01, 2009, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

Oh, that line-up looks amazing.
Wish I could go.
Have fun everyone!

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on September 01, 2009, 07:08 PM report to moderator
Reptile_house_thumb

Aaaaargh! Why do I live so far away!?!?
well, you never know, I might get a VEEEERY cheap flight and make it there (fingers crossed!)

Posted by silviaelisa22 on September 01, 2009, 08:34 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

sounds cool!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 01, 2009, 08:41 PM report to moderator

I wish I could go, but parents and school are big conflics. I really wish I could go see the Mudbloods, Whomping Willows, and The Remus Lupins!

~WR’s

P.S: someone who’s going has to come and talk about!

Posted by Werewolves Rule on September 01, 2009, 09:03 PM report to moderator

I wish I could go to this, but I’m saving up for Infinitus instead. Hope everyone that goes has a blast! And don’t forget to post some vids!

Posted by aj_ellybean on September 01, 2009, 09:52 PM report to moderator

I thought I heard before that the Hermione Crookshanks Experience was going to be there…

Posted by Jennibelle on September 01, 2009, 11:26 PM report to moderator

We are pulling the kids from school for this one. WRockstock is one of the few HP events that allows children under the age of 14!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on September 01, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator

would be nice to go.

Posted by HGROSS44 on September 02, 2009, 03:38 AM report to moderator
090816_mikagryffindor_thumb

Dang, I wish I could attend! Missouri is much too far away for me…

Posted by Mika Maxwell on September 02, 2009, 03:50 AM report to moderator