Wizard Rock News: Wrockstock Announces Lineup

root
September 01, 2009, 09:08 AM

Attention Wizard Rock fans! There will be a third Wrockstock this year, where many wizard bands and fans gather in Missouri for a weekend of Harry Potter inspired music and fun. Taking place November 6-9th, Wrockstock has now released their lineup as follows:

Friday, November 6th

2pm Catchlove
3pm RiddleTM
4pm The Whomping Willows
8pm Tonks & the Aurors
9pm The Mudbloods
10pm The Remus Lupins

Prices for tickets for this event will go up on September 5th. Please note: If interested in attending, fans must be a registered guest at the YMCA Trout Lodge in Potosi, Missouri first in order to buy your tickets for this event, which will feature the last live performance of the popular band "The Mudbloods." You can see a fun video on this event here, and prices and more on how to make hotel registrations can be found at this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent root News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It sounds like it will be a fun time, but I am afraid that work and school will prevent me from coming down from Iowa. :(

Posted by Kirk on September 01, 2009, 09:25 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

That’s cool

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on September 01, 2009, 09:46 AM report to moderator
Dsc00592_thumb

Eeeee I can’t wait! I’ve been so excited for this since January (it’s hard not to be when you know the people putting it together)!

Posted by Fuchsia [ROAR!] on September 01, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

There is a band called Harry and the Potters or something that is actually funny. I’m suprised they’re not playing

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on September 01, 2009, 09:50 AM report to moderator
Testolv_thumb

Wow, awesome lineup!

Posted by CissyMalfoy on September 01, 2009, 10:13 AM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Oh, how I wish I lived in the States sometimes ! You guys get all the fun stuff ! I kno something like this would never happen in France, but at least in the UK, I could maybe cross the Channel ! =(
Well, everyone who’s going, have fun, it really does sound awesome =D

Posted by Vicky Granger [ROAR] *Prof Adrasteia Andraste* on September 01, 2009, 10:13 AM report to moderator
4ztcymp_thumb

oh I wish I could go….. but lack of vacation days = sad face.

but all those lucky enough to go—- wow, have a great time!!! party hard for those of us stuck at home :-)

Happy 1 September, all! Back to Hogwarts (or Pigfarts) we go!

Posted by Maggie on September 01, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Aw, I wish I could go or that all these bands would come on tour to the UK…

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on September 01, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts-on-fire-harry-potter-13911978-1900-1200_thumb

I went to the first Wrockstock.. it was really fun, one of the best weekends I’ve had! Unfortunately, I just can’t be there this year….

Posted by clayzy4hp on September 01, 2009, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Justin_and_lillie_thumb

OOOH LA LAA xx

Posted by Lilliekatieinnes on September 01, 2009, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

Its times like these i wish i lived in the states. Hope everyone who goes has an amazing time! Lets just hope things this epic come to the UK in th future :D

Posted by TheGriff [ROAR!] on September 01, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator
181535_1649442835222_1211510867_31618841_6686001_n_thumb

Oh I wish it were closer!

Posted by  HeartbreakDX  on September 01, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

All those people who live in the US or UK are SOOOOOOO lucky!! Things like that like that never happen in Ireland and it’s right between them! = (

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on September 01, 2009, 11:48 AM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

I really wanted to go to this, but I decided to go to Infinitus instead. I’m kind of sad that I’ll never get to see The Mudbloods, but I hope everyone has loads of fun! =D

Posted by Imperiused! on September 01, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

The mudbloods are honestly the reason why I actually decided to give this Wrock thing a listen and I am so sad that I’ll never see them live now. Oh I wish I could go, why didn’t I decide to go to school in Mi. Oh well , hope everyone going has oodles of fun and that the mudbloods will decide a year from now that they really do want to play live again and come to Leakycon ’11!

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on September 01, 2009, 12:51 PM report to moderator