Submitting articles to the Quibbler
We are accepting news articles, letters to the editor, Dear Luna letters, LolKneazles and reader-made cartoons for possible inclusion in the Quibbler.
All you need to do is email your submissions to:email@example.com
• All submissions must be within the guidelines for PG13.
• Only your own work will be accepted: please do not submit someone else's works.
• By submitting something you give us permission to publish it online.
Bear in mind:
• We may want to edit your submission to fit it into a word count or for readability. We will send you the edited version of your article for your approval before it is placed.
• We work on a submission deadline of two weeks before publication, so submissions need to be in by the end of a given month for any chance of making it into the next issue.
• If we receive too many submissions for a given section we may only use yours in a later issue.
• We will not publish everything that comes into our in box. We will, however try and publish as many reader submissions as possible.
We look forward to reading your submissions!