Harry

yawn anyway more or less the same stuff since the first movie, except there is a bald headed director and pathetic acting crew (except alan & evanna ofcourse)…you know I liked Cuaron, he seemed to know what he was doing, he had great ideas for the future movies….but yeah he didn’t direct 4 & 5- screw WB for that. So you had your fun like you’ve told us before…it’s time to move on – think ahead, don’t you think?

Posted by Harry on December 15, 2008, 02:37 AM
Jack

first post! I’m even more excited! I just re-read the book lol!

Posted by Jack on December 15, 2008, 02:37 AM
ross

I am so excited for the Harry/Ginny stuff.

Posted by ross on December 15, 2008, 03:05 AM
Bellatrix's parole officer

Okay – I disagree with the post on here from ‘Harry’. I enjoy the random titbits your releasing – so keep ’em coming! Thanks

Posted by Bellatrix's parole officer on December 15, 2008, 03:13 AM
ross

I agree Bellatrix’s parole officer. I love any tidbit and thank you for sharing, Leaky. :)

Posted by ross on December 15, 2008, 03:28 AM
Graymayne

I thoroughly enjoyed your blog which was not in the least boring.

I loved “Harry, a History”, I didn’t realise there was an online community until I wanted to rant about Prisoner of Azkaban, so I missed the early years.

I wonder if you would be kind enough to change the font you are using? I was having difficulty reading it so I raised the screen to 125% which was better, but this font has the kind of spacing that huddles letters together. which does not aid clarity. I was wearing my computer specs by the way.

Posted by Graymayne on December 15, 2008, 05:22 AM
Confederate Lady

Hi! I, as well, was not the least bit “bored” by this article! Keep ‘em commin’! I am dismayed by the characterization of the actor[s],and directors “pathetic”, but I suppose everyone has an opinion……
I can’t wait to read ‘Harry, A History’! I, too, read the Prolog that I read on Amazon, and can’t wait for"Santa" to bring it! I KNOW She is, cause I was with her when she “bought” it! LOL Thank you, thank you!!

Posted by Confederate Lady on December 15, 2008, 08:15 AM
Saturn

LOLZ.

Posted by Saturn on December 15, 2008, 08:42 AM
Debbie

This sort of information never bores ME! Harry, no-one’s making you read the excellent leaky blogs and posts, you can always disapparate!

Posted by Debbie on December 15, 2008, 09:17 AM
Tori

Is it possible to add specific bloggers blogs to my feed? Whenever I try, IE7 doesn’t let me.
Nevermind, just figured it out.
Can’t wait for more set updates! Oh, and I’m hoping I get your book for Christmas. If not, I already bought it for my mother-in-law and I’m sure she’ll let me borrow it!

Posted by Tori on December 15, 2008, 10:03 AM
sl

Wait a minute – Evanna Lynch is a better actor than, say, Dame Maggie Smith, Robbie Coltrane, Jason Isaaks, Helena Bonham Carter, even Dan Radcliffe (at this point)? She’s great as Luna, but really, she pretty much is playing herself. She even said so at one point.

Posted by sl on December 15, 2008, 10:45 AM
Stephanie

Melissa, I’m jealous of your connections with the HP world. You lucky girl, you. Thanks for the updates. I’m so excited for HBP!

Posted by Stephanie on December 15, 2008, 12:56 PM
Rupert

I can’t wait for it to come out especially after they delayed it. IT sounds amazing and detailed as ever.

Pinkmoosely

Posted by Rupert on December 15, 2008, 01:50 PM
Harryjet

Slytherin Harry above you may now return to your dungeon. Thnx Melissa of course we want to hear about the sets.

I liked Harry a History too though it makes me sad I got into all this so late (2006!). So much better there are at least three more movies to come!

Posted by Harryjet on December 15, 2008, 02:06 PM
SarahW

Half-Blood Prince is quickly turning into my favorite book (sure of course to be deposed when Movie 7a and 7b are drawing near). All of the little extras that they throw into the corners and screen edges of the movies have made OotP and then this movie, much richer experiences for us as fans. You start to feel like this world could almost be real. For those actors that get to spend time on sets, I’m sure at times it feels even more so.

Posted by SarahW on December 15, 2008, 02:36 PM
Ready to see Leaky in Color?