Dsc02812__2__thumb

I appreciate your insight regarding some of these terms, Jon. Good analogy with Hermione’s turned reaction to “Mudblood.” Also, thanks for sharing your great shot of the trio’s prints!

Posted by Lillylove on February 21, 2010, 06:46 PM
Hermione_thumb

this was a good way to put your insite . It was a good idea to prove your point about reactions to the word mudblood and they way people used it towards others

Posted by Hermione1st on February 22, 2010, 04:43 PM

I respect you very highly for your willingness to be open with this topic. It is inspiring. =)
Thank you for sharing!

Posted by Amy Marie on February 23, 2010, 10:22 PM
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Cool picture!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on February 24, 2010, 01:17 AM

I appreciate what you said and I understand what you mean about embracing words meant to hurt and degrade. You stated yourself that you don’t say nigger. Why? The reasons you thought of are the same reasons I wouldn’t say queer. I don’t think it’s age I think it’s if you fit in to the group. As a black person( and I am) you can say nigger till you puke likewise if you’re gay then queer is ok. Your artwork is awesome by the way.

Posted by kadashee on February 24, 2010, 11:01 PM
Tumblr_m5i3y09wax1rrqi2zo1_500_thumb

OMG!! that foot/hand print thing looks soo cool!! i wish i could fly to LA to see it!!

Posted by 1нρғαи ~WBM~ on February 26, 2010, 04:42 PM
Wip_albus_and_minerva_by_maplethebully_thumb

Thanks for making hearing my sister call me queer or dyke a little less painful! Glad that there are people like you out there!

Posted by Scathach on May 09, 2010, 10:44 AM
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

Thank you for saying that being different isnt a bad thing (you have to accept yourself as who you are). “Play with the cards your dealt with” as my Grandpa would say. Like I know I won’t play hockey, but I play sledgehockey and its almos the same.

Posted by Ariana Devins on October 13, 2010, 11:21 PM
Ready to see Leaky in Color?