Becky_thumb

Congratulations on “coming clean,” so to speak. That took a lot of bravery and it’s nothing to be embarrassed about. I’m sure if JK Rowling knew your whole story, she would be so proud of you.

Posted by The Silver Doe on March 13, 2009, 02:13 PM
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Hi, Jon, don’t feel so bad about once being a fan of the Backstreet Boys! We all pick favorite music at different ages. I know my taste in music has broadened over the years. I now like everything from classical to rock and jazz. the only music i really don’t like is Country ewhen they sing through thier noses. Be proud of who you are and you feelings.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on March 13, 2009, 09:12 PM
Dsc02812__2__thumb

Always appreciate your openness, Jon. And I absolutely LOVE hearing peoples’ “Harry Histories.” There are some great ones indeed, and yours is one of them. It’s nice when you can get far enough away from events that you can appreciate them for what they were and not beat yourself up any longer for how “it should have transpired.” :)

Posted by Lillylove on March 14, 2009, 08:52 AM
Th_names_thumb

If it’s any consolation, I was HUUUUGE for Hanson back in the day… and I still buy every album they put out. You’re not alone! :D

Posted by Ginevra86 on March 15, 2009, 11:23 AM
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

That’s an absolutely charming story! I probably would pass out were I to ever meet Jo. At least you managed to stay on your feet.

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 19, 2009, 04:23 PM
3291688_thumb

that sounds like something that would happen to me. i actually usually block out the years of my life when i adored the spice girls, nsync, britney spears, and the backstreet boys. i was so lame back then! but maybe part of growing up is admitting that you used to be sort of lame, and maybe you still are.

Posted by dead_not_sleeping on March 22, 2009, 10:56 PM
Ready to see Leaky in Color?