Me_thumb

Jon,

I love your perspective on life. We stand up for each other because we are all humans and should respect and be respected.

Doris

Posted by Doris on December 31, 2009, 02:00 PM
Leakycopy_thumb

Beautiful blog, Jon. Eloquent, powerful, and oh-so true. Bravo to you!

Posted by SuperJenn on December 31, 2009, 02:11 PM
Dsc02812__2__thumb

Love this, Jon. Such important, powerful messages here. The most critical being that we must support each other against injustice, BECAUSE it is unjust, not because it is unjust to us personally.

The very things you described here about Dan are some of the main reasons I love & respect him so, as an actor & as a person.

Posted by Lillylove on January 03, 2010, 12:23 PM
Photo-42438_thumb

First blog I’ve read of yours Jon and I loved it! Can’t wait to read more.

Connie

Posted by Tx Highlife on January 06, 2010, 05:56 AM
Characterharry_thumb

Thats pretty heavy…

Posted by Superfan on January 12, 2010, 05:32 AM
Images-10_thumb

Wow…go Daniel Radcliffe!

Posted by violetravenclaw002 on January 13, 2010, 07:44 PM

Congratulations on your personal triumph and on having the courage to share it with the rest of us. It was an interesting blog and look forward to reading more of your words in the future. Daniel Radcliff never ceases to amaze me. I think it is absolutely wonderful that he has managed to remain so polite, modest and kind given all the attention he has grown up with. The fact that he seeks knowledge for the sake of knowledge is wonderful, but the fact that he uses his star power to bring attention to such important issues as teen suicide is fantastic. I applaud his efforts! One more reason to be proud that I’m a Harry Potter fan. =)

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 15, 2010, 12:42 AM
Music_life_thumb

I love reading your blog! That poem at the end was beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Posted by awesomness25 on January 18, 2010, 05:09 PM
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

That is great!

Posted by Ariana Devins on October 13, 2010, 11:27 PM
Ready to see Leaky in Color?