New "Order of the Phoenix" Cover Art Released

Cover Art
Posted by: Mel
July 01, 2013, 08:48 PM

We have more new cover art for Scholastic's 15th anniversary rerelease of the Harry Potter series! The new cover for "Order of the Phoenix," illustrated by Kazu Kibuishi, shows Harry and two others flying away from Hogwarts on thestrals.

Many thanks to SnitchSeeker for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Cover Art News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Its pretty, but I much prefer the original one. With all the different characters on the front.

Posted by LunaLuver on July 01, 2013, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Tete_ben_thumb

I was not very fond of the new 3rd and 4th covers, but this one is really nice, especially the rendering of the sky, the colours and the thestrals. But my favorite, by far, is still the 1rst new one.

Posted by Noz on July 02, 2013, 12:56 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I agree this one is quite nice…

Posted by Won_Two on July 03, 2013, 12:16 AM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

The rendering of the thestrals and flight is very nice.

Posted by Xyra44 on July 03, 2013, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

Love this!

Posted by Mad But Happy on July 07, 2013, 08:34 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

REally nice one but I still hold the 3rd one in my first place!!

"You're an Auror?" said Harry, impressed...[br]"Yeah," said Tonks, looking proud. "Kingsley is as well; he's a bit higher up than I am, though. I only qualified a year ago. Nearly failed on Stealth and Tracking, I'm dead clumsy, did you hear me break that