"The Bling Ring" is Now Released in US

News
Posted by: Catherine
June 15, 2013, 02:58 AM

As it is June 14, Emma Watson's new film, The Bling Ring, is now in theaters in the United States! Those who go see the film, please leave your thoughts and reviews in the comments. The film will hit theaters in the United Kingdom in July.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Raven_avatar_thumb

I dunno… I think I shall wait on the WOM of this one before I consider going to the theater.

Posted by Won_Two on June 15, 2013, 11:35 PM report to moderator

I don’t have a choice about seeing this movie. Even though I want to…I can’t since its being released in my area. Very frustrated about that since I really wanted to see it.

Posted by moonbeam2830 on June 17, 2013, 02:23 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Has anyone seen it yet? let us know how it turns out.

Posted by molly43 on June 22, 2013, 01:43 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

I have not had the chance to see it yet, but I am very much hoping to do so!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on June 24, 2013, 06:46 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

I really want to see it.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on June 29, 2013, 12:31 PM report to moderator

"He left her and returned to his Muggle parents before I was ever born, Potter, and she died giving birth to me, leaving me to be raised in a Muggle orphanage... but I vowed to find him... I revenged myself upon him, that fool who gave me his name... [i]T