Video: "How to Be Daniel Radcliffe"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
February 02, 2013, 08:46 PM

Dan Radcliffe recently starred in a video for Bad Teeth, a comedy channel on YouTube. In the video, Radcliffe mocks his status as a celebrity. You can watch it here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!! i love u dan!

Posted by the mudblood princess:)/ginnylove101 {WBM}=:) on February 03, 2013, 12:07 AM report to moderator
Hogshead_thumb

Very funny! It takes a great deal of humility to mock yourself. Good for you, Dan.

Posted by PollyC on February 03, 2013, 04:09 AM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

That was amazing XD

Posted by Mad But Happy on February 03, 2013, 08:40 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

HA HA…. Funny stuff!

Posted by Won_Two on February 03, 2013, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Purple_crystal_wand_thumb_thumb

Wow that is so funny! Its great that he will to do this stuff.

Posted by Joy@Hogwarts on February 05, 2013, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Oh my God that was hilarious, I can’t stop laughing!

Posted by Acciobrooms on February 05, 2013, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

that was so funny.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on February 07, 2013, 06:00 AM report to moderator

"Harry... I as good as killed them," he croaked. "I persuaded Lily and James to change to Peter at the last moment, persuaded them to use him as Secret-Keeper instead of me... I'm to blame, I know it..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014