Sneak Peak at the Next Installment of "Prisoner of Azkaban" on Pottermore

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
January 09, 2013, 08:46 PM

In honor of Professor Snape's birthday, the Pottermore Insider has revealed a look at one of the upcoming Moments from "Prisoner of Azkaban":

Snape's Office has proved one of the most popular Moments from Book Two on Pottermore.com - you’ve enjoyed sampling sandwiches, ‘borrowing’ supplies from his private stores to brew Polyjuice Potion and examining the jars of unusual items on the shelves – and we’re returning there for our exclusive preview.

In the new view of this office, we see Professor Snape summoning Professor Lupin after he is insulted by Harry’s ‘spare bit of parchment’, whilst Harry looks on, bewildered. You can see the fireplace from where Lupin will materialise via Floo powder.

The Moment is still a work in progress, but we hope that this provides an exciting teaser until you are able to explore the finished Moment – Zonko’s bag and all – in the next instalment of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

You can see the Moment here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Hogshead_thumb

I was in Snape’s office quite a lot, because I failed to brew Polyjuice Potion three times before succeeding. But it was fun to keep stealing ingredients from his cupboard!

Posted by PollyC on January 10, 2013, 02:21 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Once again – a ‘peak’ is the top of a mountain. A sly look at something is a ‘peek’.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on January 10, 2013, 07:02 AM report to moderator
Crookshanks_thumb

I don’t know if my internet connection is fast enough for me to be able to enjoy Pottermore if I join. I like the thoughts of seeing the characters “come to life.”

Posted by Friend of Crookshanks on January 10, 2013, 10:50 AM report to moderator

I have always enjoyed spending time in Snape’s office even though it took me multiple times to brew the Polyjuice Potion successfully. It will also be very exciting to be able to interact more with Professor Snape’s office and hopefully there will be the opportunity to slyly steal more ingredients. I hope this upcoming moment in Pottermore is available soon especially with the addition of Professor Lupin in the scene when Snape is reprimanding Harry.

Posted by gryffindor27 on January 10, 2013, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Still have not gone back to PM in months…

Posted by Won_Two on January 11, 2013, 11:38 AM report to moderator
100_4747_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by HarryLover on January 12, 2013, 11:16 AM report to moderator
100_4747_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by HarryLover on January 12, 2013, 11:16 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Being a Slytherin (on Pottermore) I didn’t have to brew polyjuice potion to get into the Slytherin Common room, for which I’m very grateful as I’m rubbish at brewing potions.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on January 13, 2013, 04:34 PM report to moderator

"They'll catch the maniac who did it and have him out of here in no time. I just hope he's got time to Petrify Filch before he's expelled. I'm only joking --" Ron added hastily as Ginny blanched.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014