Emma Watson on "David Letterman"

News
Posted by: Catherine
September 05, 2012, 08:35 PM

Emma Watson appeared on CBS' Late Night with David Letterman. Watson was on the show yesterday, September 4; she is set to appear at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards scheduled for Thursday, September 6. A clip from the show can be viewed below, along with a few photos of Ms. Watson leaving the set of the show.

Thank you to SnitchSeeker for the heads up. Stay tuned to Leaky for news on the MTV Video Music Awards.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Vdpqtmg_thumb

Well I wasn’t really planning on watching the Music Video Awards, but I’ll be watching them now.

Posted by Acciobrooms on September 05, 2012, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Posted by Acciobrooms on September 05, 2012, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Whoops, sorry for the double comment.

Posted by Acciobrooms on September 05, 2012, 10:19 PM report to moderator

Jake gyllenhaal was on letterman the other day. Anyone else think Emma and him would make a cute couple?

Posted by floridianhp121 on September 05, 2012, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mwfpc2fgyd1qan42po1_250_thumb
20964 Points

Not interested in the music video awards, so I,ll catche Emma’s bit on youtube after.

Posted by LunaLuver on September 06, 2012, 01:33 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mwfpc2fgyd1qan42po1_250_thumb
20964 Points

Posted by LunaLuver on September 06, 2012, 01:33 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mwfpc2fgyd1qan42po1_250_thumb
20964 Points

Whoops! Double comment by me too, soory ’bout that.

Posted by LunaLuver on September 06, 2012, 01:42 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

Her hair is so nice!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on September 06, 2012, 02:33 AM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22030 Points

I wish I had Letterman here ._. Anyway I’ll catch the MTv stuff in Tumblr .

Raven_avatar_thumb

She always has fun on Letterman…

Posted by Won_Two on September 06, 2012, 02:12 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Anything good in there?" asked Ron as Harry closed the magazine.[br]"Of course not," said Hermione scathingly... [i]"The Quibbler's[/i] rubbish, everyone knows that."[br]"Excuse me," said Luna; her voice had suddenly lost its dreamy quality. "My father's