Vote to Ask J. K. Rowling a Pottermore Question for the 10/11/12 Online Fan Q&A

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
September 03, 2012, 07:11 PM

As readers may recall, Scholastic will be hosting an online fan Q&A with J. K. Rowling on October 11th. The Pottermore Insider is asking fans to vote on which Pottermore related question should be asked at the Q&A. The voting choices are as follows:

• Which Pottermore house are you in?
  • Having a wand choose you is a very exciting moment on Pottermore, what kind of wand chose you?
  • What would be your advice to anyone who has trouble brewing their first successful potion on Pottermore?
  • Which Harry Potter book are you most looking forward to seeing on Pottermore?

You can vote for your choice here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Of course I want to know what house she is in! That has to be the most anticipated.

Posted by Dlcohm7 on September 03, 2012, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Angel_thumb

Most interested about the wand. She has said that she sees herself in Gryffindor, and she knows the houses best. The wand can say so much more about a person with it’s length, wood and core.

Posted by hrrypttrfn328 on September 03, 2012, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

I’d like to know about the book she wants to see made!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on September 04, 2012, 01:44 AM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

I went with the wand as well as we know she will say Gryffindor when asked about the house, and I am not convinced she will any better potions advice than anyone else. I considered the “which book” question but I think the wand question might tell us more.

Posted by roonwit on September 04, 2012, 07:41 AM report to moderator
Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

I want to see what her wand is, cause as was already said, she told us she was a Gryffindor.

Posted by Hermione_Granger_Weasley on September 04, 2012, 09:31 AM report to moderator

J.K. Rowling – The unauthorised biography of the British writer who has revolutionized children’s literature

Download free: http://www.4shared.com/zip/wYA5WcRt/JK_Rowling_-The_biography_of.html

Posted by Hiago on September 04, 2012, 01:03 PM report to moderator
David_and_me_thumb

I saw an interview somewhere where she actually says she is a Hufflepuff, I can’t find it now though, so I am for the wand question!

Posted by Janedalek on September 04, 2012, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

She is got Hufflepuff on pottermore, and I think that in the wand question she’ll just say about the wood and stuff, but I still like that question. Although, I want to know why she’s a Hufflepuff and why I am too. :) (I know it says I’m a Gryffindor, but it won’t let me change is and Pottermore said I was a Hufflepuff).

Posted by silverkacy on September 04, 2012, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Ummmm, none of the above?

Posted by Won_Two on September 05, 2012, 12:32 PM report to moderator

"Training for the ballet, Potter?" yelled Malfoy as Harry was forced to do a stupid kind of twirl in midair to dodge the Bludger...