J. K. Rowling is Now on Facebook

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
September 25, 2012, 07:31 PM

Today J. K. Rowling launched her official Facebook page, which can be seen here. Additionally, an official Facebook was set up for The Casual Vacancy.

The Casual Vacancy will be available for purchase on September 27th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Hermione_grange_thumb

That is so cool.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on September 25, 2012, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Can’t wait until September 27th. I hope I’ve got enough money saved up for the book.

Posted by Acciobrooms on September 25, 2012, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Ooooohhh this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tete_ben_thumb

I got it yesterday, and the first few pages are very promising ! Yeah :-)))

Posted by Noz on September 26, 2012, 02:28 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

How? The book isn’t released until tomorrow!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on September 26, 2012, 09:34 AM report to moderator
Tete_ben_thumb

Well, I got it yesterday via amazon. I was quite surprised too, since it is the kind of things that would never have happened with the HP saga, but it’s not the first time I receive a book before its publication date via amazon…

Posted by Noz on September 26, 2012, 11:26 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Ya, I have heard of a couple of folks that have gotten their Amazon pre-order already… I think it might have to do with the shipping method that was chosen.

Posted by Won_Two on September 26, 2012, 02:28 PM report to moderator

"All the good-looking ones taken, Ron?" said Hermione loftily. "Eloise Midgen starting to look quite pretty now, is she? Well, I'm sure you'll find someone [i]somewhere[/i] who'll have you."