Matthew Lewis in "A Band of Buriers" Music Video

News
Posted by: Catherine
July 07, 2012, 04:04 PM

Matthew Lewis plays a role in A Band of Burier's new music video for their song Filth. Matthew Lewis is a part of a couple whose relationship takes a dark turn. You can view the video below, or here. (Warning: video is slightly disturbing)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Woah………….. I honestly don;t know what to say about this XD That is very…… um……interesting, and I think Matt did a great job acting his part.

Posted by katelyner123 on July 07, 2012, 06:54 PM report to moderator
The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

what? can someone explain that i do not get it!

Vdpqtmg_thumb

Wow, Matt is really scary when he’s angry even if it is for pretend. He did his acting good there. Even I’m slightly frightened by him

Posted by Acciobrooms on July 07, 2012, 11:57 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Seriously disturbing video, great acting by Matt.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 08, 2012, 05:12 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Seriously disturbing video, but very good!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 08, 2012, 05:37 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

I don’t get why the girls so attached to bone…that was pretty freaky.

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on July 08, 2012, 10:27 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

I don’t get why the girls so attached to bone…that was pretty freaky.

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on July 08, 2012, 10:27 AM report to moderator

Since Children can use this site I think a warning that this video could be disturbing would be appropriate.

Posted by LaurelUnicorn on July 08, 2012, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Nargles_thumb

wow, that was… er… interesting… O.o.
I never imagined that Matt could look reasonably frightening….. Just proves that he’s a great actor and can do anything!
it was a little disturbing though…

Posted by PhoenixStrike16745 on July 10, 2012, 05:37 AM report to moderator

It’s fascinating to see him in such a very dark role… Though I really, really want someone to explain why his girlfriend is so attatched to a human bone.

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 10:23 AM report to moderator

"Fleur's not stupid, she was good enough to enter the Triwizard Tournament," said Harry.[br]"Not you as well!" said Hermione bitterly.[br]"I suppose you like the way Phlegm says ''Arry,' do you?" asked Ginny scornfully.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014