Pottermore Poll: Quidditch Positions

News
Posted by: Catherine
July 03, 2012, 10:47 AM

Pottermore Insider has arranged a new poll for fans to vote for which Quidditch position they would play. The excerpt reads:

In Chapter Ten of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, Harry learns about the Bludgers, the Quaffle, the Golden Snitch, and the various positions on a Quidditch team. We’ve seen lots of comments on Pottermore about Quidditch; given the choice, which position would you most like to play?

You have 4 days to vote and we’ll reveal the most favoured Quidditch position on the Pottermore Insider soon after.
If you could play Quidditch, which position would you most like to play in?
Keeper
Chaser
Beater
Seeker

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Pole= long, cylindrical object.
Poll= survey.

!

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on July 03, 2012, 11:17 AM report to moderator

Visit callejonknokturn.blogspot.com

Posted by QuestWombat15208 on July 03, 2012, 01:03 PM report to moderator

I would love to be chaser!

Posted by JanePotter on July 03, 2012, 01:40 PM report to moderator

I don’t think I can a good Seeker because I’m near sighted. I’m not sure if I’ll fast enough for a chaser and not strong enough for a beater. I think I’ll be a good keeper. I think I trust my team members more to help me protect the hoops.

Posted by shaley on July 03, 2012, 02:01 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I’d probably be an alright beater, but I’m useless as sport so probably none of them

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on July 03, 2012, 02:51 PM report to moderator

I’d be a chaser :D

Posted by katelyner123 on July 03, 2012, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

I’ve wanted to be a chaser since I first started to get really into HP!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on July 03, 2012, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Avatar5426_3_thumb

I’d say Beater but I’m worried about all the side jokes;)
Ah forget the muggle jokes! BEATER

Posted by 1JoeSky on July 04, 2012, 02:12 AM report to moderator
Nargles_thumb

I’d be a beater ;)

Posted by PhoenixStrike16745 on July 04, 2012, 06:38 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I’d be a spectator! (no lion hat)….

Posted by Won_Two on July 04, 2012, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

playing as a chaser! :D

Posted by lovelle on July 04, 2012, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I would love to play as Seeker but I don’t if I would be good at it. I think I would because I have a tendency to notice the things that other people don’t.

So yeah, Seeker.

Posted by Acciobrooms on July 04, 2012, 10:09 PM report to moderator
The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

definitely keeper:P)

Hp_thumb

I’d be a spectator. Trust me, no one wants me on a team when cooridination is necessary…

Speaking of Quidditch… does anyone know if the Olympic exhibition will be televised in the States?

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on July 05, 2012, 11:55 AM report to moderator

I would try out for either seeker or chaser at Hogwarts. :3

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 11:16 AM report to moderator

"Dobby must do it, sir, for Harry Potter's own good."[br]The pudding fell to the floor with a heart-stopping crash. Cream splattered the windows and walls as the dish shattered. With a crack like a whip, Dobby vanished.