AVPSY Debuts at LeakyCon

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
July 16, 2012, 09:23 AM

One year ago today Team StarKid presented A Very StarKid Event at LeakyCon 2011. To say it was a highlight for a lot of our conference-goers is like saying that Hufflepuffs are just okay at finding things.

At this LeakyCon, they are determined to outdo themselves. We are thrilled to tell you that Team StarKid will present a staged reading of A Very Potter 3D: A Very Potter Senior Year at LeakyCon 2012!

This is the first and only time to see this show and it will include nearly every person who has ever appeared in a StarKid production. The show will feature a book by Matt Lang, Nick Lang, and Brian Holden.

Head over to LeakyCon.com for the full story!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

I WISH I could go to LeakyCon!!! :((((((

Posted by katelyner123 on July 16, 2012, 10:37 AM report to moderator
Hg6_7_thumb

me too :(

Posted by Nada on July 16, 2012, 12:06 PM report to moderator
9c4f419901ab145bf06cc1340624a6b6_thumb
2077 Points

AWWWWW… I AM NOT GOING TO LEAKYCON! :(((( I WANT TO SEE THISSSSS!!!!

Posted by MissWeasley8 on July 16, 2012, 01:04 PM report to moderator

Is there some plagiarizing going on here? Every word in this article is also written word for word over at MuggleNet’s article of this news as well. What’s going on?

Posted by dodgeroo54 on July 16, 2012, 02:11 PM report to moderator
Diagon_thumb

ARGH the jealousy in unbearable! Just hoping one day I make it to LeakyCon!

Posted by Sigourney♥ on July 16, 2012, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

Is this going to be posted somewhere? Like on youtube like the musical was, what about all of us who have no way of going to Chicago?

Posted by Hermione_Granger_Weasley on July 16, 2012, 08:00 PM report to moderator
9c4f419901ab145bf06cc1340624a6b6_thumb
2077 Points

@HGW
Exactly! I want to message Starkid now!

Posted by MissWeasley8 on July 16, 2012, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best news of my life!!

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on July 17, 2012, 08:37 AM report to moderator

A “reading”, but not an actual production? Is this because of time limitations, priorities of various cast members, or something to do with the recent kurfuffle with WB over an unauthorized production of AVPM? This is the next sequel that Starkid had been musing about for a while, right? Not just a revue or a special little show? Why not put on a full-bore production? If they’re exhausted after their recent tour or Holy Musical B@tman (understandable), why don’t they wait a bit and actually do the thing right? I understand that they wanted to do something exciting and unexpected for LeakyCon, but I don’t necessarily want to see them sitting in a row of chairs onstage (even if they’re in costume). They should have the whole deal, sets and props and lighting (a staged reading doesn’t even sound like it will involve music at all). And seeing the words “first and only time” makes me more than a little depressed, especially if the whole thing is just a watered-down version of the musical that could have been.

Posted by critterfur on July 17, 2012, 09:04 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

I don’t know what any of this is

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on July 17, 2012, 10:10 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I’m all a-twitter!

Posted by Won_Two on July 17, 2012, 11:20 AM report to moderator
E_sunshine_gif_match_darke_moon_thumb

I;m with muggle…andproudofit!!

Posted by Elodie Eeylop on July 18, 2012, 07:27 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

I even saw this over at PerezHilton.com! A Very Potter 3D is going to be awesome!!!!

Posted by lovelle on July 18, 2012, 08:45 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

that’s so cool!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 20, 2012, 05:42 AM report to moderator
Picasion

Oooooh, I hope they upload to YouTube, I’d love to see this!!!

Posted by Weasleyisourking99 on July 23, 2012, 04:13 AM report to moderator

"First Hogsmeade weekend," said Ron, pointing at a notice that had appeared on the battered old bulletin board. "End of October. Halloween."[br]"Excellent," said Fred, who had followed Harry through the portrait hole. "I need to visit Zonko's. I'm nearly

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014