First Picture of Alan Rickman in CBGB

News
Posted by: Catherine
July 01, 2012, 05:27 PM

The first pictures of Alan Rickman in the film CBGB have surfaced.

The movie is currently in production in Savannah, Georgia.

The pictures were taken on the set of the movie, and show Alan Rickman sporting a red, curly wig.

In the film, Rickman portrays CBGB founder, Hilly Kristal.

You can see the pictures here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Raven_avatar_thumb

By Grabthars hammer thats a pudgy tummy!

Posted by Won_Two on July 02, 2012, 07:47 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I live where this is filming! :)

Posted by silverkacy on July 02, 2012, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Oh my god ! He’s in freaking Savannah !? How did I not know about this? What’s the point of living somewher if i can’t know about these things!!!??
AHHH!!!

• deep ,calming breath *
    OK calm now.
    Who care really if he has a bit of a pudge? He’ Alan Rickman! =D
Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on July 02, 2012, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mwfpc2fgyd1qan42po1_250_thumb
20964 Points

@Weeny: I noticed that too, that in last few movies his robes were getting a wee bit tighter around the middle. Not that it really matters, so what if he has, as my mom calls it ’ a bit of tummy’. We still love him and his amazingacting. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on July 03, 2012, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

@moglet, do you really believe that going to the gym several times a week is a sign of paranoia or vanity? I’d do it if I could only find the time! It’s all about staying healthy.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on July 03, 2012, 09:10 AM report to moderator

Just because I’m going to shave his head, doesn’t mean he won’t always be my little ninja love-monkey.

Posted by sebest on July 03, 2012, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Can’t wait to see this flick. I would rather hear the soundtrack of this film than the bloat rock featured in ‘Rock Of Ages’. In fact, the reason I love punk and new wave is BECAUSE it was so much better than the corporate rock that was being played on NY stations around the same late 70s- early 80s period (amd it’s still being played there- thank God for CD burners). Of course, seeing Alan Rickman playing founder Hilly Krystal will be a treat, as well.

Posted by Paskunius Senus on July 03, 2012, 09:53 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

@Weeny, it was the combination of things! I know a few people who go to the gym, it rarely seems to be about fitness, often it’s about wanting to look good. It’s much cheaper to simply do plenty of walking instead of driving everywhere! (I know you go hiking, so I doubt you’d really need to go to the gym.)

However I was actually thinking in terms of those in the acting profession for many of whom body image seems to be the most important thing in life, but perhaps those are movie stars rather than actors. There is far too much emphasis on the way people look, I’m always glad to see people who don’t seem to worry about conforming. In much of European cinema there is a much greater range of different looks, many more ordinary looking people.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 03, 2012, 02:01 PM report to moderator

I was thinking about the whole ‘shaving the head’ thing; and I think that was a bit harsh. Instead, I’d like to take the wig to the Animal Rescue League, and find it a good home…much more humane.

Posted by sebest on July 03, 2012, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

@moglet, hiking does nothing for upper-body fitness, toning the arms etc., so I do need to do other things besides walk a lot to keep from getting flabby as I age. My gym membership costs me less than a dollar a day and I’m sure saves me much more in doctor visits. But I definitely agree with you about there being ‘far too much emphasis on the way people look,’ and that a lot of the blame for that falls on Hollywood – but probably the fashion industry even more.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on July 04, 2012, 11:16 AM report to moderator

Oh, I hope they are still filming in Savannah when I go there this summer!

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 11:20 AM report to moderator

"I believe your friends Misters Fred and George Weasley were responsible for trying to send you a toilet seat. No doubt they thought it would amuse you. Madam Pomfrey, however, felt it might not be very hygienic, and confiscated it."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014