First Picture of Alan Rickman in CBGB

News
Posted by: Catherine
July 01, 2012, 05:27 PM

The first pictures of Alan Rickman in the film CBGB have surfaced.

The movie is currently in production in Savannah, Georgia.

The pictures were taken on the set of the movie, and show Alan Rickman sporting a red, curly wig.

In the film, Rickman portrays CBGB founder, Hilly Kristal.

You can see the pictures here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

1st! Okay, this is weird- Last night I saw Alan in Galaxy Quest (STRANGEST movie ever!) so right now I look at the close ups of his face and think ’that’s the weird purple actor alien? He looks so unlike him now!’

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on July 01, 2012, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

@horcruxhunter7: Alan was great in that movie in terms of comedy! :D He’s definitely a flexible actor!

really cool! he looks so different. quite excited for this!

Posted by lovelle on July 01, 2012, 08:09 PM report to moderator
E_sunshine_gif_match_darke_moon_thumb

Ha ha!!! VJ, do you think alan is hot now?!!

Posted by Elodie Eeylop on July 01, 2012, 09:12 PM report to moderator

Ah so epic! He is soooo great at doing different roles and thats just awesome! I will ‘AlWAYS’ support all the HP actors no matter what they do. I’m so happy for Alan and I hope he’s having a great time!

Posted by katelyner123 on July 01, 2012, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

@Elodie, I still think he’s hot, but it definitely wouldn’t hurt him to do some crunches.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on July 01, 2012, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

@horcruxhunter7 – Galaxy Quest is one of the best movies. I hope you were able to see the scenes that were cut. They are some of Rickman’s funniest and it was too bad they weren’t left in.

I’ve no idea what this new movie is about, but I’ll plan to see it just because Alan Rickman is in it. Red curly hair – wow. ;-)

Posted by Eeyore on July 02, 2012, 12:12 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

@HH7: Galaxy Quest is a great movie, one of my favorite. I still remembing seeing it in theaters Easter weekend. :)
Alan looks so different, nothing Snape-ish about him at all. Course once he speeks he’ll have his wonderful voice.

Posted by LunaLuver on July 02, 2012, 12:30 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Galaxy Quest is one of my all-time favourites, too. Elodie, Weeny, I don’t know anything about the character he’s meant to be playing in this one but imagine he’s not meant to be hot!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on July 02, 2012, 01:56 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I also love Galaxy Quest, it’s a brilliant film and Alan is just great in it. Now I still think Alan is hot, but he’s playing a part here, he is an actor after all, and the characters he plays are not necessarily going to appear attractive!

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 02, 2012, 05:42 AM report to moderator
6-8b2a0dac50cab1dc7808800c700d3762_thumb_thumb

OK was not expecting to see him in that wig, totally just giggled and thought “Snape is a Weasley!” But great photos! Hope the film will be a success :)

Posted by teamtonks on July 02, 2012, 06:22 AM report to moderator

I watched some of the filming last week and he is wearing a fake stomach. His character is suppose to have a big belly.

Posted by ARff on July 02, 2012, 06:54 AM report to moderator

Fat suit + wig + baggy clothes = Hilly Kristal. Alan is a chameleon. It will be interesting to see Rupert Grint’s look in this film as well.

Posted by AlwaysME on July 02, 2012, 09:05 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

@ARff, are you positive that he was wearing a fake stomach? When I saw him live on Broadway in ‘Seminar’ in February he also had a big paunch that he appeared to be trying to disguise by always having his shirttails hanging out. I also noticed in the last two HP movies that his Snape robe, which I read somewhere was the same garment throughout all the movies, looked tight on him around the middle. I’m inclined to think that he has just gotten stout with age.

Then again, I suppose it’s possible that he has been choosing roles that require him to look unattractive as a way of trying to dissuade middle-aged lady stalkers. But in the case of ‘Seminar,’ that doesn’t make much sense, as the character was supposed to be an older, no-longer-successful writer who is consistently successful when he hits on his much-younger female writing students.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on July 02, 2012, 09:11 AM report to moderator
E_sunshine_gif_match_darke_moon_thumb

I think maybe he knew he was going to play this part and was gaining the weight before filming started (?).

Posted by Elodie Eeylop on July 02, 2012, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Fake tummy or not, (and it does look as if it could be fake) who cares if he’s possibly got a little stouter with age, most people do unless they get paranoid about how they look, start visiting the gym several times a week, going on fad diets and having plastic surgery, I can’t imagine him having that kind of vanity.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 02, 2012, 02:08 PM report to moderator

Percy, who hadn't noticed that Fred had bewitched his prefect badge so that it now read "Pinhead," kept asking them all what they were sniggering at.