Pottermore: Food Trolley

News
Posted by: Catherine
June 07, 2012, 12:30 PM

Based on suggestions from fans’ comments on Pottermore, you can now buy food from a Wizarding Food Trolley when visiting Chapter Six, The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Pottermore Insider has uploaded a poll to find out what food is a fan favorite. You can vote here for the next five days. The message and poll on Pottermore Insider consist of:

We know from your comments on Pottermore.com that many of you are curious about what different wizard sweets might taste like. So, if you could board the Hogwarts Express, what would you choose to buy from the food trolley? Would you be brave enough to try an Every-Flavour Bean?

You have 5 days to vote and we'll reveal the sweet you'd most like to try on the Pottermore Gateway soon after.

If you could board the Hogwarts Express, what would you choose to buy from the food trolley? I’d choose:

Bertie Bott’s Every-Flavour Beans
Droobles Best Blowing Gum
Chocolate Frogs
Pumpkin Pasties
Cauldron Cakes
Liquorice Wands

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Hp_thumb

I’d probably pick since I’m a major bubble blower from way back! LOL! I didn’t love the chocolate frogs at the theme park, but like Ron, I only got it for the card. Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans are one of my favorites too!

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on June 11, 2012, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

Oops! I meant that I would probably pick Droobles Best Blowing Gum! LOL!

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on June 11, 2012, 12:23 PM report to moderator

Cauldron cakes for me.

Posted by hewy on June 11, 2012, 05:54 PM report to moderator

Can you all enter Chapter6 already?I can’t!What must I do????

Posted by caravaggio on June 15, 2012, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Chocolate frogs are the best especially since it comes with a wizard card

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on June 29, 2012, 07:59 AM report to moderator

Chocolate frogs… If I had to pick just one!

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 03:49 PM report to moderator

"Amusing man, your father, wasn't he?" said Snape, shaking Harry so hard that his glasses slipped down his nose.[br]"I -- didn't --"[br]Snape threw Harry from him with all his might. Harry fell hard onto the dungeon floor.[br]"You will not repeat what you

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014