Matthew Lewis Interviewed in "Attitude"

News
Posted by: Catherine
June 03, 2012, 01:27 PM

In the new issue of Attitude, Matthew Lewis talked about his acting career after Harry Potter. He told the magazine that he enjoyed being challenged with his acting carreer now that the comfort the Harry Potter movie franchise provided is gone. Matt Lewis also commented on his new movie, Wasteland, which is scheduled to be released later this year.  Excerpts of the interview read:

"The great thing as an actor is that I don't know what my agent is going to call me with next," he said.

"She could be saying, 'You're going to go and be a secret agent', or it could be anything and that's exciting.

"But when you're doing Potter, it's the same thing, so I was ready to go out and do something different."

He added: "I've grown up on the Potter set and I don't expect to come out of that as this fully rounded actor.

"I never went to drama school. No matter how high-profile that was, I'm really on the bottom rung and I have to prove myself and learn as I go along."

Lewis laughed off claims that he has had plastic and dental surgery, adding: "I had this thing called an aligner, which was painful."

The full article can be read in Attitude magazine, which hit news stands May 30. (Caution to parents: the magazine itself is an adult magazine, not for children.)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

1st! It’s like he says- none of the child actors (par a few) ever had any acting experience before- now they’re world famous!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on June 03, 2012, 04:15 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on June 03, 2012, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

I m glad he’s doing well

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 03, 2012, 11:22 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

How very nice!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 04, 2012, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

it’s cool that he’s looking forward to more acting… really cool to know!

Posted by lovelle on June 05, 2012, 11:15 PM report to moderator

I feel better about my braces knowing he had an aligner lol.

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 04:03 PM report to moderator

[i]1. What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite color?[br]2. What is Gilderoy Lockhart's secret ambition?[br]3. What, in your opinion, is Gilderoy Lockhart's greatest achievement to date?[br]... 54. When is Gilderoy Lockhart's birthday, and what would his idea