UPDATED: First Trailer for "The Perks of Being a Wallflower"

Watson
Posted by: Mel
June 03, 2012, 09:04 PM

The first full trailer for "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," starring Emma Watson, just aired at the MTV Movie Awards pre-show. You can watch the trailer here or below. Enjoy!

UPDATED: We now have pictures of Emma Watson on the MTV Movie Awards red carpet, which you can see here in our galleries. Many thanks to SnitchSeeker.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Harry_thumb

Looks like fun. But why did they make Emma lose her accent? It would add to her feeling out of place, n’est-ce pas?

Posted by Paskunius Senus on June 03, 2012, 09:55 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

I cannot wait!

Posted by Lysh on June 03, 2012, 10:01 PM report to moderator

Don’t know if you’ve read the book Paskunius, but Emma’s character and the guy who’s not Percy Jackson are brother and sister, and the characters are definitely American. This looks cool, but I really want Emma to do a grand sweeping period epic of some kind.

Posted by pottermate on June 03, 2012, 10:30 PM report to moderator

Posted by pottermate on June 03, 2012, 10:31 PM report to moderator
100__bookworm_thumb

I want to see this so bad!!

Posted by chocoyum4 on June 03, 2012, 10:36 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

This should be fun…

Posted by Won_Two on June 03, 2012, 11:17 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

wow I actully want to see the movie ,I m not in to the ’coming of age ’ types but this really looks good !

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 03, 2012, 11:38 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Looks pretty good!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 04, 2012, 03:21 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Can’t see the Trailer because I live in UK and we can’t see MTV USA video’s here!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 04, 2012, 03:39 AM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

It does look good. I haven’t read the book so I had no idea what this was about.

Posted by Eeyore on June 04, 2012, 03:44 AM report to moderator
0000leakyavatar_thumb

Now THAT’S a movie I’ll have to see. I read the book ages ago, and it was brilliant. :)

Posted by eikind on June 04, 2012, 07:05 AM report to moderator
The_magic_is_gone_thumb

Omjkr, I sooo want to see this! ANyone know what its rated?

Posted by iButterbeer on June 04, 2012, 08:24 AM report to moderator

Looks good! Think I’m going to see this one. Its so fun to watch the potter cast in other movies!

Posted by Magical Arts on June 04, 2012, 08:26 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Emma looks positively stunning, as does Logan Lerman (as actors) in this movie. Doesn’t Charlie have a brain problem or something? Well too bad I will have to wait a year before I see this (I’m allowed I just don’t know if I want to yet). But it looks really cool!!! :) Go Emma and Logan for acting in something totally different tan they are used to. And iButterbeer, it’s PG-13.

Posted by silverkacy on June 04, 2012, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

Wow! Emma’s accent!!!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on June 05, 2012, 02:07 AM report to moderator

...Professor Flitwick had given each student a stack of cushions on which to practice, the theory being that these wouldn't hurt anyone if they went off target. It was a good theory, but it wasn't working very well. Neville's aim was so poor that he kept

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014