Warwick Davis to Star in Bhojpuri film

News
Posted by: Catherine
June 29, 2012, 09:23 AM

Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick) has joined a Bollywood cast for a film called Chingari. The film is to be produced and directed by Shrey Shrivastav, who confirmed that Davis would be playing "a journalist from an international channel, who is doing a documentary on Bihar police", as well as have a cameo in the film. Warwick Davis will be traveling to Mumbai to play his roles. IBNLive reports:

"He is doing a cameo in the film. He plays a journalist from an international channel, who is doing a documentary on Bihar police. In the film, he is shown to have come down to do some research and we have a couple of interesting comedy sequences with him."

... the director says, "I know Warvick through common friends and when we spoke to him, we realised that he was very keen to do a Bollywood film."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Ootp_twins_-_by_mugglewitch1_thumb

Please tell me that it’s just the fact that I need new glasses, and not that Leaky has misspelled War*W*ick Davis’s name repeatedly in this article. Leaky knows better than that; I know they do.

Posted by Sherylyn on June 29, 2012, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

Yes, now its Warvick Davis- does sound pretty cool though, warvick…

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on June 29, 2012, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Th_ravenclawawesome_thumb

He looks like Tony Blair in this photo!! It also looks like a mug shot or at best a passport photo! :D

Posted by La La Toadstone =:) on June 29, 2012, 07:59 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

sorry about that guys! when i referenced the article, i doubted myself and thought i had been getting it wrong all these years—turns out i did know better than those guys in bollywood :P

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on June 29, 2012, 11:42 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Hey, it was close…

Posted by Won_Two on June 30, 2012, 12:51 PM report to moderator

I love seeing movies that have the HP actors in them… I probably never would see them otherwise.

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 12:48 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Really, Hagrid, if you are holding out for universal popularity, I'm afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time... Not a week has passed since I became headmaster of this school when I haven't had at least one owl complaining about the way I r