Pottermore: Chamber of Secrets Update

News
Posted by: Catherine
June 25, 2012, 03:13 PM

As reported earlier, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is expected to come out this summer. Pottermore Insider has posted updates about the progress of the next book.

Monday 25 June

Chamber of Secrets update:
This week, we’re finalising artwork for Chapter Seven, Mudbloods and Murmurs, and Chapter Fifteen, Aragog.

Monday 18 June

Chamber of Secrets update:
This week, we're finalising artwork for Chapter Fourteen, Cornelius Fudge.

Stay tuned to Leaky for more coming soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

1st! By Summer do they mean Winter here?

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on June 25, 2012, 04:42 PM report to moderator

Yay! I hope it comes out soon!!! :D The Sorcerer’s Stone was really nice so this one must be spectacular!

Posted by katelyner123 on June 25, 2012, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

This one will be good, I think.

Posted by silverkacy on June 25, 2012, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Flowers1_thumb

I’m hoping it will be open in July!

Posted by purplehogwarts on June 26, 2012, 12:30 AM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

Do you think they’ll be done for July 5th in about a week & a half do you think they will go for Harry & Jo’s birthday of July 30th?

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on June 26, 2012, 09:23 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Maybe I will get around to it…

Posted by Won_Two on June 26, 2012, 09:41 AM report to moderator
Img_0027_thumb

Actually Harry’s birthday is July 31, so I’m thinking maybe around then

Posted by EG101 *ROAR* on June 26, 2012, 11:38 AM report to moderator

I really can’t beleive how long this is taking! Pottermore isn’t that great, sure it is iteresting and I’m excited for CoS, but it’s so frustrating how long this is taking. And there isn’t much to do besides dueling and potions. Boooriiing!

Posted by I miss *Tonks* on June 27, 2012, 01:18 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I can’t wait!! I hope they come out quicker because the bigger books will have more information. Imagine how long we’ll have to wait for order of the Phoenix?

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on June 29, 2012, 07:53 AM report to moderator

I can wait forever. And I will not be disappointed as long as Pottermore will keep us entertained.

Posted by shaley on June 30, 2012, 05:46 AM report to moderator

Can’t wait! The more ways that we can connect with HP world the best!!

Posted by Annie_Weasley on July 01, 2012, 02:53 PM report to moderator

I hope there are more mini-games!

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 02:02 PM report to moderator

The school nurse had seen what Aunt Petunia's eyes -- so sharp when it came to spotting fingerprints on her gleaming walls, and in observing the comings and goings of the neighbors -- simply refused to see: that far from needing extra nourishment, Dudley