Pottermore: House Cup

News
Posted by: Catherine
June 21, 2012, 02:40 PM

UPDATE: Pottermore has announced that the House Cup will be awarded on the 5th of July!

The hard work Pottermore users have been putting into their potion making and dueling skills is finally going to be rewarded. The house points that have been accumulating are now being tallied toward the Pottermore House Cup! Pottermore Insider announced that the Pottermore House Cup will be awarded soon:

The house with the greatest number of points will win the Pottermore House Cup, so keep up the duelling and brewing.

We’ll be posting updates regarding the Pottermore House Cup both on the Insider and on the Pottermore Gateway, but also somewhere else...

Pottermore Insider also reported that each Pottermore House now has its own noticeboard:

We’re pleased to announce that each Pottermore house now has its own noticeboard. Your house noticeboard can be found in your house’s common room on Pottermore – make sure you visit to stay up to date with the latest house news as we begin the countdown to the announcement of the Pottermore House Cup winner.

It’s an exciting time; good luck to all houses!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

1st! Wow, I need to get back on Pottermore… Haven’t been on in AGES!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on June 21, 2012, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How very exciting…. coughs…..

Posted by Won_Two on June 21, 2012, 06:44 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Very cool, so many new things being added to Pottermore. I wish I could get on! Darn computer. =/

Posted by LunaLuver on June 21, 2012, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Croquet_thumb

Oh my gosh! i really hope that Ravenclaw gets at least some recognition….even though its VERY unlikely that we’ll win. I think its definitely between the Gryffs and the Snakes. But Still! Ravenclaw has the least amount of students, yet were still not that far behind!

Posted by Alice December Potter on June 21, 2012, 07:35 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I haven’t been on in ages either. I’m gonna check on how my house Ravenclaw is doing.

Posted by Acciobrooms on June 21, 2012, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

We now know “soon” means “5th July”.

Posted by roonwit on June 22, 2012, 06:45 AM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Go Ravenclaw! It’s still hard to brew potions though.Dueling is better.I bought my ravenclaw pin finally, at Hogwarts aka HarryWorld.Feels great to be officially a Ravenclaw :)

Posted by Dlcohm7 on June 22, 2012, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Well, that’s a cool thing! I guess, they’re really getting on to the Chamber of Secrets!

Better get back to Pottermore!

Posted by lovelle on June 23, 2012, 07:36 PM report to moderator
Flowers1_thumb

where do you think the “but also somewhere else” is?

Posted by purplehogwarts on June 25, 2012, 12:19 AM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

Last time I tried dueling, petrificus totalus was the only one that you could win with. BORING! Still, that said – I’ll be glad for the next book!

@Dlcohm7 – Congrats on being official now!! :)

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on June 25, 2012, 11:44 AM report to moderator

They covered the house cup totals, but I found them at housecup.info

Posted by DiagonAlleyHipHogSaloon on June 30, 2012, 11:39 PM report to moderator

Slytherin worked very hard for their win!

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 02:13 PM report to moderator

"Bong-sewer," said Hagrid, beaming at [Maxime], and holding out a hand to help her down the golden steps.