Online Q&A for Mythgard Academy's Harry Potter Course

Fans
Posted by: Mel
June 14, 2012, 07:01 PM

As readers may recall, there is an online Harry Potter course for any high school sophomore, junior or senior being offered this summer at Mythgard Academy. If you're in high school and you're considering taking this course there will be an online Q&A this Monday, June 18th, at 8:00 PM EST.  Dr. Amy H. Sturgis, the teacher of the course, will be on hand to answer any questions you might have regarding "Hogwarts 101: Years 1 - 3." You may sign up for the Q&A here. More information regarding the course can be found here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Sounds like fun…

Posted by Won_Two on June 14, 2012, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

Maybe I should do it…

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on June 14, 2012, 11:32 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Actually wishing I was a high schooler again. Who’d have thought!

Posted by LunaLuver on June 15, 2012, 02:59 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

I was a high schooler last year! Does that count? ;)
@LunaLuver: Same here!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 15, 2012, 03:30 AM report to moderator
E_sunshine_gif_match_darke_moon_thumb

Oh PHOOEY, why am I not in high school any more?!! :(

Posted by Elodie Eeylop on June 15, 2012, 06:58 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I’m as smart as a high schooler some say, but I’m not in high school. :( WAAAHH BOO HOO!

Posted by silverkacy on June 15, 2012, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Croquet_thumb

I wish, I wish, I WISH I could do this. is it free? is it an online course? or would I have to go all the way to delaware or wherever it is?

Posted by Alice December Potter on June 15, 2012, 03:28 PM report to moderator

Hello, all. I’m a staffer over at Mythgard Institute where we are hosting the new Mythgard Academy course on Harry Potter, taught by Dr. Sturgis. I just wanted to clear up a few questions here on the news article. First, some great news: the class is available to non-high school students at an audit level! Second, if you want to take the class but aren’t in high school yet, we’d be happy to have you if you and your parents think you are ready for this level of study! And thirdly, the class is available at a very low price: $90 for auditors and $160 for high schoolers looking for the college writing prep program. More info is available at the site – and, of course, in Dr. Sturgis’s upcoming Q&A session.

Posted by nickjs1984 on June 16, 2012, 03:52 PM report to moderator

This looks so cool, but the fact that I would have to pay $160 is why I am never going to sign up. :(

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 02:57 PM report to moderator

...it was quite galling to be told not to be rash by a man who had served twelve years in the wizard prison, Azkaban, escaped, attempted to commit the murder he had been convicted for in the first place, then gone on the run with a stolen hippogriff...