New Look at Harry Potter Wizard's Collection DVD Box Set

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Mel
May 09, 2012, 07:04 PM

Warner Bros. has put up several new images of the Harry Potter Wizard's Collection DVD Box Set up on Facebook. These images, which can be seen here in our galleries, show the individual covers for the first three Harry Potter films, as well as a look at one of the booklets that will come with the box set, which is entitled Label Collection.

Additionally, the official Harry Potter Wizard's Collection site announced that this box set will have a limited release of 63,000 copies.

The Harry Potter Wizard's Collection Box Set will be released on September 7th.

Many thanks to Kim!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Wow! I would love to have one of these!

Posted by Ratorr on May 09, 2012, 08:25 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

I must have that. And it comes out 2 days after my birthday!

Posted by Michelle32 on May 09, 2012, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Must have…end of story.:-)

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on May 09, 2012, 11:11 PM report to moderator

would be nice if they released the ultimate editions for Deathly Hallows too… :(

Posted by jedi58 on May 10, 2012, 01:58 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

I want this… The covers are really awesome!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on May 10, 2012, 03:10 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb
I would love to have one of these!
Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 10, 2012, 04:05 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

Do we know if this is THE be-all-and-end-all collection? I really hope that a year later WB won’t release a “Super-Fantastica-Harry Potter Wizard’s Collection DVD Box Set”

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on May 10, 2012, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_thumb

I need that. Now.

Posted by Magic Moon on May 10, 2012, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I feel like such a sucker… But I want this… Gaaaah, somebody hide my credit card! :+|

Posted by Won_Two on May 10, 2012, 01:54 PM report to moderator
431009_728421994941_62002648_33811854_78280634_n_thumb

I would say not to even bother with this. They have not included anything new on the DVDs. Where is the first filmed epilogue for instance? Plus, it is 350-500 dollars. i think i will wait a few years until they come out with a better one that isn’t ridiculously expensive. The only thing making this worth it are the books that is comes with.

Posted by Veelachanel on May 12, 2012, 10:26 AM report to moderator

"This, Harry, is the secret of our success," said George, patting the parchment fondly.[br]"It's a wrench, giving it to you," said Fred, "but we decided last night, your need's greater than ours."[br]"Anyway, we know it by heart," said George. "We bequeat

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014