Emma Watson's Talks Natural Beauty and Hair Cut in UK Glamour Magazine

Watson Interviews
Posted by: Catherine
May 08, 2012, 09:40 PM

In the June 2012 edition of Glamour magazine, Emma Watson shares her views of natural beauty and informs readers why she cut her hair. Emma told Glamour cutting her Hermione locks "was all about getting rid of Harry Potter, and going dark was about mourning the end of Potter". Watson addressed the importance of natural beauty, and that it made her "sad" to see girls "hide themselves" under a lot of make-up. However she did admit that she had one weakness: lipstick. Emma gave tips on how to where lipstick and how she fell in love with it. "I was younger, I hated the idea of wearing lipstick. Then, in the past two to three years, I've been wearing lots of different colours - my favourite daytime shade is coral.''  Belfast Telegraph published segments of the article, including:

"I love the French - less is more look - there's something very classy about it. It's so sad when people hide themselves behind too much make-up."
Emma has revealed the secret behind her glowing complexion. The 22-year-old star has also shared her other top beauty trick.
"I love having facials. I think it makes more of a difference to how I feel than a full-body massage does. You feel so fresh and new. And eyedrops… genius! The anti-redness ones are so good," she smiled.

You can read more excerpts of the article here or here. The full article on beauty can be found in the June 2012 edition of Glamour UK.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson Interviews News

Hp_thumb

She’s so beautiful.

Posted by Michelle32 on May 08, 2012, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

That’s a really good picture…

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on May 09, 2012, 02:57 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

She’s so Lovely!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 09, 2012, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Pumpkin-seeds_thumb

Very true! I’m kind of like that, with the lipstick I mean, but I only wear lipgloss :P

Posted by Hedwig♪WBM♪OS on May 09, 2012, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I never wear makeup myself!

Posted by Won_Two on May 09, 2012, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’ve become very fond of lipstick too, I’m normally just a gloss girl, but I really waht that shade of Emma’s from Lancome. As always its wonderful to read all of Emma’s reviews, I just love her!!! XD

Posted by LunaLuver on May 09, 2012, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Emma’s awesome ,wearing make up is overrated!..lipgloss is a must though!:-D

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on May 09, 2012, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I firmly believe that the fact she doesn’t smother herself with makeup is why she looks particularly beautiful, it’s good to see her talking about it, I hope that it will influence a few more people to think that way (I shouldn’t think the cosmetics companies would be very happy about that approach!)

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on May 10, 2012, 02:03 AM report to moderator
Exams_thumb

very nice look

Posted by ϟ Noah Pattinson ϟ (ITC) on May 11, 2012, 10:37 AM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I agree with her. I can’t stand make-up but my weakness is only lipgloss. I hate mascara, eyeliner, foundation, blush.

Posted by Acciobrooms on May 12, 2012, 08:37 PM report to moderator

[i]An alarmingly large and ferocious-looking man, Hagrid has been using his newfound authority to terrify the students in his care with a succession of horrific creatures. While Dumbledore turns a blind eye, Hagrid has maimed several pupils during a serie