Hogwarts Library Boxed Set: First Info and Look from Bloomsbury

Companion Books
Posted by: Edward
May 23, 2012, 05:02 PM

Bloomsbury, this morning, confirmed and released the first look at the Hogwarts Library Boxed Set we first learned about yesterday.  The books will be hardcover editions on the three previously published Hogwarts school books, "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them," "Quidditch Through the Ages," and "Tales of Beedle the Bard."  Check out an image of the books, here!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Companion Books News

Excited!!! Then Bummed….
It will be nice to see the set together and flip through them again, but I really wish there were new content.

Posted by Seacoastmuggle on May 24, 2012, 11:42 AM report to moderator

ÅÅÅÅÅh.. I REALLY wish another book from the harry potter-series.

Posted by Magical Arts on May 24, 2012, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_thumb

I already have them, except “Quidditch Through the Ages”…

Posted by Magic Moon on May 24, 2012, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

I’ll probably get this just to go with my HP books… Disappointed…

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on May 24, 2012, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Potterhead_thumb

I need them!!!!I have the tales of beedle the bard but…i want to read them in English!!

Posted by HPphilosopher on May 25, 2012, 01:19 AM report to moderator
Potterhead_thumb

Posted by HPphilosopher on May 25, 2012, 01:23 AM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Eh, it’s still better than nothing.

Posted by Acciobrooms on May 26, 2012, 02:16 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Okay... how's this for a theory," said Ron excitedly. "Krum attacked Crouch -- no, wait for it -- and then Stunned himself!"[br]"And Mr. Crouch evaporated, did he?" said Hermione coldly.[br]"Oh yeah..."