Tom Felton Answers Fans' Questions on MSN

News
Posted by: Catherine
May 20, 2012, 10:06 PM

MSN has released a video of Tom Felton answering the questions of fans around the world. The MSN interview asked fans' questions from notecards and added some of her own. Felton answered questions about his favorite Harry Potter creature, his audition for the role as Ron Weasley, and his "boy-crush" on Helena Bonham Carter. You can view this video below:

It will be in the galleries soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Darn, cqant play it on my phone. Will have to watch later. I love Tom!!!! XD

Posted by LunaLuver on May 20, 2012, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

Is there a reason it’s half screen? Good old Tom!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on May 21, 2012, 01:52 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

scroll down on the screen inside the box

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 21, 2012, 06:09 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Well now, thats quite nice!

Posted by Won_Two on May 21, 2012, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_thumb

Love him! I’d love to see him play in Harry Potter if they made a new movie. :D

Posted by Magic Moon on May 21, 2012, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

There’s no link to a video there.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on May 21, 2012, 12:42 PM report to moderator

Linux blocked me from viewing until I installed an update. Then I had to install additional plug-ins before it would go to the video. Now it won’t play the thing, and I had no problems with that before the upgrade download.
I hate Linux, but I can’t afford to have anyone come to put the computer on Windows.

Posted by BillieMac on May 21, 2012, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

I’m sorry everyone. I understand your confusion with the video—it was such a pain in the rear end to try to embed and we are having a lot of difficulty trying to upload it into the gallery, but we are working on it and it will hopefully be there soon!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 21, 2012, 09:17 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

Oh he’s so cute!

Posted by Michelle32 on May 21, 2012, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

really cool interview! love tom felton! I never knew he auditioned for Ron! BONUS!!! :D

Posted by lovelle on May 23, 2012, 07:10 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The shark-man swam straight to Hermione and began snapping and biting at her ropes; the trouble was that Krum's new teeth were positioned very awkwardly for biting anything smaller than a dolphin, and Harry was quite sure that if Krum wasn't careful, he w