PotterCast 246: Casually Late Casual Debate

PotterCast
Posted by: Rosi
April 30, 2012, 02:59 AM

PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, is back with PotterCast 246: Casually Late Casual Debate! This new episode features much discussion on J.K. Rowling's upcoming novel The Casual Vacancy, which will be released on the 27th September this year. Your PotterCast hosts debate their many predictions about the plot, characters, and conspiracy theories around the book's release. No spoiler alerts required this time - John's penchant for accurate predictions notwithstanding... Enjoy at this link or by updating your iTunes!!

Running Time: 53:37

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Ravenpuff_thumb

Yessssssssssssssss finaly

Posted by Ravenpuffmax on April 30, 2012, 05:57 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I will have to record it…

Posted by Won_Two on April 30, 2012, 09:20 AM report to moderator

You guys seemed so irritated with each other on this podcast. One of the joys of your podcast is that you all have generally seemed to have fun and enjoy each others company, even when you disagree. This podcast I nearly turned off half way through. I hope to hear your friendship shine through in future podcasts.

Posted by svartbjorn on April 30, 2012, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

Yes! Another Podcast!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on April 30, 2012, 04:19 PM report to moderator

Thank goodness, and can Sue guest host sometime? Please!

Posted by belac1017 on April 30, 2012, 04:32 PM report to moderator

Generally I love listening to your Podcasts, but I’m passing on this one. I’d rather read the book first, then get together with you on a Podcasts.

Posted by jasygrama on April 30, 2012, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

jasygrama: Do you really thing they know enough to spoil the book?

Posted by roonwit on April 30, 2012, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Mine just says 404 not found. How do I make it work?!?!

Posted by silverkacy on April 30, 2012, 07:11 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

What’s a Podcast?

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on April 30, 2012, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

That’s cool can wait to hear a new one!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 01, 2012, 03:45 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

@ muggle..andproudofit. A podcast is like a recorded radio show you can listen to on your MP3 or Ipod, I hope i helped you out!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 01, 2012, 03:50 AM report to moderator
Ravenpuff_thumb

I would love to hear Sue host again, that would be really fun. I would also like to get jo back on the show like she promised. Cmon guys, jos probably about to do a bunch of interviews for her book, im sure she can fit in pottercast.

Posted by Ravenpuffmax on May 01, 2012, 05:55 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Yayayayayayayaayayayaayayayayaaaay!
(That was a really really uneven number of ’a’s

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on May 01, 2012, 01:11 PM report to moderator

Sorry, but this was the first Pottercast that I deleted without finishing. The bickering and arguing got to be too much. The horse (John’s assertion) was dead, Mel, let it be.

Posted by Feorge on May 01, 2012, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I had a fangirl moment when I saw that you guys had put the new one up. You guys sure bickered a lot and I understand how it is, you have different opinions and it’s hard to look at how someone else is thinking of something and I get that, I get into arguments all the time over other peoples opinions but I try my best to just accept it and move on.

Posted by Acciobrooms on May 01, 2012, 09:23 PM report to moderator

And then he felt his head break the surface of the lake... and, panting, pulled Ron and the little girl up with him...[br]...the girl looked scared and confused, but Ron merely expelled a great spout of water, blinked in the bright light, turned to Harry,