Pottermore Currently Working on "Chamber of Secrets"

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
April 26, 2012, 07:05 PM

The Pottermore Twitter account updated with the news that they are working on adding "Chamber of Secrets" to the site:

We're currently working on book two, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and it’s looking great. We’ll give you more information over the coming weeks, so keep an eye on the Insider and @Pottermore for the latest details.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

I can’t wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already want to know if they’re going to let us make the Polyjuice Potion =D =D =D =D =D =D

Rofr10_thumb

But polyjuice potion takes about a month to brew! We should get to go to some interesting places for the first time though, such as the Burrow, the Slytherin common room, and the Chamber itself.

Posted by roonwit on April 26, 2012, 07:31 PM report to moderator

AWESOME!!!!! I finished The Sorcerer’s Stone two days ago and it ROCKED!!!!! I am soooo excited! GO RAVENCLAW!!!

Posted by katelyner123 on April 26, 2012, 07:49 PM report to moderator
Magic-book_thumb

Oh you’re a Ravenclaw too? I was soooo happy with the first I can hardly wait for the second! I have already gotten tons of stuff but could use more friends!

-PurpleMahogany20693

Posted by Dreamer on April 26, 2012, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

:-D:-D!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on April 26, 2012, 08:39 PM report to moderator
9c4f419901ab145bf06cc1340624a6b6_thumb
2077 Points

AT LAST:) I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!!!

Posted by MissWeasley8 on April 26, 2012, 08:41 PM report to moderator

i am new to this what exactly is it?

Posted by justbeingme_22 on April 26, 2012, 09:47 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I have been waiting since September…

Posted by Won_Two on April 26, 2012, 09:50 PM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

Exciting news coming along. But I expect them to be more cautious on the release of Book 2 this time. No need to give us empty hope if it is out of their ability to launch it on time.

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on April 27, 2012, 03:47 AM report to moderator

Posted by wolfmirror102 on April 27, 2012, 04:40 AM report to moderator
Pumpkin-seeds_thumb

Finally!!!!! I thought they might make us wait till next year!!!!!!

Posted by Hedwig♪WBM♪OS on April 27, 2012, 05:01 AM report to moderator

Great! It gets boring after a while, so new things gonna be excitingt! :)
I hope it gets more difficult too.. But I understand that it is easy cus’ its a children page, acualy.

Posted by Magical Arts on April 27, 2012, 10:10 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_thumb

OMR, can’t wait! c:

Posted by Magic Moon on April 27, 2012, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Keeper_thumb

27 PointsIt’s about time! Beta users have been waiting since September for this announcement. I hope the other books are released sooner rather than later. I don’t know about the rest of you but I won’t have the patience to hang around for seven years just to read about Xenophilius Lovegood’s obsession with Moon Frogs and Gurdyroots. I love Jo’s new information, don’t get me wrong, however I would have preferred an encyclopedia (which Jo has now announced, thank goodness!) to Pottermore, because to most users Pottermore has just been a disappointment.

Wolfmirror102, I totally agree. As excited as I was about Pottermore, I’m sorry to say that aside from getting assigned a house, getting my wand, and Jo’s new content, I find the site rather boring. I understand that Jo wants the site to be safe for all users, but it would be nice if there could be more interaction between users. Just my 2 cents worth…

Posted by AvanelleWood on April 27, 2012, 11:20 AM report to moderator
Hermpoav_thumb

AnnelleWood – The reason I hope they space out the release of the books is that there is just seven books in total. What are we going to wait for once DH has been added? I want the excitement of finding new info to last…

Posted by Evreka on April 27, 2012, 03:21 PM report to moderator