French, Italian, German, and Spanish E-Books Now Available at Pottermore Shop

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
April 24, 2012, 07:08 PM

The Pottermore Insider is reporting that the Harry Potter e-books are now available in French, Italian, German, and Spanish for purchase at the Pottermore Shop. The Pottermore site itself is likewise available in all of those languages.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

I’m not really a big fan of ebooks but glad to hear they’re releasing the different languages for the ebooks.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on April 25, 2012, 06:33 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That’s nice… but how about Urdu?

Posted by Won_Two on April 25, 2012, 10:54 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Interesting. This will make the sales really shoot up.

Posted by LunaLuver on April 25, 2012, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

What about in Danish?

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on April 25, 2012, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Nice one! HP is international! love it!

Posted by lovelle on April 26, 2012, 12:16 AM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

Epic! I need the Harry Potter books on my ebook because as my Dad would say we are not carrying around your library for you. :P
I also think it would be amazing to read the books in French and Italian. :)

Posted by Ariana Devins on May 01, 2012, 10:21 PM report to moderator

"That was a disarming charm... yes, an excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind my saying so, it was very obvious what you were about to do. If I had wanted to stop you it would have been only too easy -- however, I felt it

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014